Product Specifications for EarthX ETX18B Lithium Battery
|BM Part #:||LTX18B|
|Capacity:||18 Ah Equivalent (6.2 Ah Actual)|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||230 CCA / 340 PCA|
|Warranty:||2 Year Factory Direct|
- Due to shipping regulations regarding shipping lithium batteries, the EarthX batteries can only be shipped via FedEX or UPS Ground.
- Extremely light weight, 70-80% lighter than lead acid batteries.
- Very low self-discharge rate, it can hold a charge for the entire off-season (over six months) except in bikes with continuous draws such as a Harley.
- Environmentally friendly, no hazardous lead or acid, non poisonous, non-toxic.
- 4,000 charge cycle life versus 350 charge cycle life of a lead acid battery. Can last up to eight years!
- Maintenance free.
- Fast charging (as little as 30 minutes).
- Higher voltage while cranking means faster starts.
- Wide operating temperature range, will not freeze or boil-over.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your EarthX ETX18B Lithium Battery. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
EarthX Lithium batteries, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4), are designed to be a light-weight, maintenance free replacement of your standard lead-acid battery. These batteries will work with all vehicle charging systems and "modern" lead-acid battery chargers, thanks to the exclusive built-in electronics (Battery Management System, BMS). No other motorsport lithium battery offers built-in electronics which protect it from over-discharging or over-charging while keeping the cell's charge level balanced.
EarthX batteries are an exceptional value given the fact they can last four times longer than your conventional lead-acid battery, lasting up to 8 years. The battery includes a full 2 year warranty (not prorated like others). Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed with EarthX's Factory Direct warranty!
What Makes EarthX Different?
- Built-in circuitry (Battery Management System, BMS) to ensure the charge levels are equally balanced 100% of the time for optimal performance and life.
- Built-in circuitry to protect from over-charging and over-discharging
- No special cell balancing charger needed due to our built-in BMS.
- Custom designed cells for maximum cranking amps, lightest on the market and up to an 8 year life span.
- Cranking amps are rated using an American standard (SAE), not a Chinese standard so our CCA rating is equivalent to existing lead acid batteries.
- Torture tested to extreme temperatures (-22F to 140F) and vibration (2G 25hz).
Cranks my Formula Vee very well, and saved me 13 pounds over my previous battery.
granted it is new ,we will see in a couple of years,keeping my fingers crossed john m
This may very well be the lightest battery in the world ? I use the battery to power my Lowrance hds gen 3 fish finder on my kayak . The power draw is less than 1 amp per hour and since this battery is 18 amp equivalent , I should have no problems running the meter all day . Since the battery is new, I really can not comment on the life cycle . I will be putting the battery through constant discharging and recharging , and the manufacturer is claiming that it is superb in this category . The fact that the battery is so super light really pleases me , because it allows me to keep the overall weight of the kayak low . Less weight = more speed , and less fatigue throughout the day . I have another lightweight battery from different a manufacturer that is 15 amps and weighs almost double of this battery . Would I recommend the use of this product ? Yes . In time we will see how it fairs under the extreme torture I will be putting it under . I sold my high performance bike , but this would be a great product for someone trying to shave weight.