Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
EarthX Lithium batteries, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4), are designed to be a light-weight, maintenance free replacement of your standard lead-acid battery. These batteries will work with all vehicle charging systems and "modern" lead-acid battery chargers, thanks to the exclusive built-in electronics (Battery Management System, BMS). No other motorsport lithium battery offers built-in electronics which protect it from over-discharging or over-charging while keeping the cell's charge level balanced.
EarthX batteries are an exceptional value given the fact they can last four times longer than your conventional lead-acid battery, lasting up to 8 years. The battery includes a full 2 year warranty (not prorated like others). Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed with EarthX's Factory Direct warranty!
What Makes EarthX Different?
- Built-in circuitry (Battery Management System, BMS) to ensure the charge levels are equally balanced 100% of the time for optimal performance and life.
- Built-in circuitry to protect from over-charging and over-discharging
- No special cell balancing charger needed due to our built-in BMS.
- Custom designed cells for maximum cranking amps, lightest on the market and up to an 8 year life span.
- Cranking amps are rated using an American standard (SAE), not a Chinese standard so our CCA rating is equivalent to existing lead acid batteries.
- Torture tested to extreme temperatures (-22F to 140F) and vibration (2G 25hz).
My second earthx battery for my Sportbikes.
Great product,fast delivery and top notch customer service, thanks Team!
Not an exact fit for my motorcycle but it still managed to fit. Definitely needed the terminal adapter kit. Only issue I had so far is the terminal screws were a bigger diameter than my bike leads. Nothing a drill bit cant fix...
it works great , starts fast
weights nothing, replaced a lithium ion battery that didn't work in cold weather. every sat when I go to ride the earth x is dead ? once i jump start the bike its good all day by about Tues its dead again, muli meter doesn't show a short, what ever. a little pricey for not doing the job.
The cranking power of this thing is on another level. Touch the start button and boom. Wow this battery is great. Worth every penny. Make sure to buy the side post conversion kit. It is a must for most motorcycles.
Awesome upgrade from the lead/acid battery in my motorcycle. Went from 70 cold crank amps to 135.
so far so good. very light, it feels like a fake display toy but packs a big PUNCH !