Featuring Thin Plate Pure Lead Product (TPPL) technology, the Hawker® SBS J-16 battery for commercial and general aviation applications and experimental, amateur-built aircraft offers superior aircraft battery performance. Extremely power dense for its size and weight, the Hawker SBS J16 battery delivers huge hot and cold cranking amps. Low self-discharge rates result in longer storage life to ensure the Hawker SBS J16 battery will start on the first crank after months of non-use.
- Sealed, drycell design for mounting in any orientation and aerobatic use
- 2-year storage life to 50% State of Charge (SOC) when stored at 77°F (25°C)
- 70% of rated starting power delivered at -4°F (-20°C)
- FAA PMA Certified Sealed Aircraft Battery
- Military grade plate design for excellent vibration resistance and high G loading
- Non-spillable US DOT and IATA class for safe shipping via FedEx and UPS
I haven't installed it yet in project but makes clearance and strobe fire up.
came as described fit just fine
Batteries arrived quickly at a fair price.
This is many pounds lighter than the GIL35 it replaced. So far the cranking power seems on par or a bit better and it has been sweltering hot.
Outstanding power and life. My last one finally died after 6 years. 6 times longer than the POS Gill batteries I wasted my money on in the past. I have Odyssey batteries in by motorcycle, lawn tractor and Corvette. Don't waste your money on any other battery.
Better warrantee than more expensive batteries.
I purchased my battery at a $20 discount which
made it the least expensive Hawker to be found.
Delivery was just three days and the battery functions