Featuring Thin Plate Pure Lead Product (TPPL) technology, the Hawker® SBS J-16 battery for commercial and general aviation applications and experimental, amateur-built aircraft offers superior aircraft battery performance. Extremely power dense for its size and weight, the Hawker SBS J16 battery delivers huge hot and cold cranking amps. Low self-discharge rates result in longer storage life to ensure the Hawker SBS J16 battery will start on the first crank after months of non-use.
- Sealed, drycell design for mounting in any orientation and aerobatic use
- 2-year storage life to 50% State of Charge (SOC) when stored at 77°F (25°C)
- 70% of rated starting power delivered at -4°F (-20°C)
- FAA PMA Certified Sealed Aircraft Battery
- Military grade plate design for excellent vibration resistance and high G loading
- Non-spillable US DOT and IATA class for safe shipping via FedEx and UPS
Best, longest lasting aircraft battery I have ever used. You may need an STC to be legal (for certificated aircraft), but worth the effort.
Don't waste your money on a Gill or Concorde aviation battery. Odyssey batteries last !
Quick shipping an so far a great battery.
Solid product and great service by Battery Mart
This is the second Hawker SBS J-16 I've had in my Husky; the first lasted about 7 years. The Hawker is lightweight, compact in size and turns the Lycoming O-360 over quite easily. I wouldn't consider buying another battery.
Battery arrived promptly and matched description perfectly
I haven't installed it yet in project but makes clearance and strobe fire up.