Product Specifications for NOCO Genius Boost Sport 400A Lithium Jump Starter for Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||GB20-USB21|
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited (PDF)|
|Peak Amp Rating:||400A|
|Actual Power Output:||4650 Joules|
|Gasoline Engine Rating:||4L 4000cc|
|Diesel Engine Rating:||Not Recommended|
What's in the box:
- GB20 Lithium Battery Jump Starter
- Needle-Nosed Battery Clamps
- Micro USB Cable
- Microfiber Storage Bag
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- BATTERY MART EXCLUSIVE BONUS: Universal Travel Wall Charger with 2 USB Ports
- This unit is intended for Personal Use.
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
- BOOST Sport is designed for powersports applications like:
- Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Watercraft, and Lawn & Garden.
- Features Spark-Proof Technology and Reverse Polarity Protection to safely jump start a vehicle.
- LED Light:
- Ultra-Bright Dual LED flashlight with 7 modes, including SOS and emergency strobe.
- USB Power:
- Recharge virtually any USB device, including smartphones and tablets.
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
- Charging Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to +40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to +50°C)
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your NOCO Genius Boost Sport 400A Lithium Jump Starter for Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs (California Compliant). Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Reinventing Jump Starting.
The Genius Boost GB20 by NOCO is a portable, mini, pocket sized lithium-ion jump starter for 12-volt lead-acid batteries. The NOCO Genius Boost Sport 400A is designed for powersports applications like Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Watercraft, Lawn & Garden, and more. It is powerful enough to start larger applications, such as cars and trucks up to 4L, but includes precision battery clamps designed to connect to smaller batteries and terminals. NOCO's jump starters are powered by a High-Density NOCO Element lithium-ion battery that can hold a charge up to one year without usage, and handle over 1,000 cycles with proper charging.
Zero Sparks; Zero Compromise.
Noco designed the Genius Boost to be a safe and effective jump starter that anyone can use. It's built with a set of top-of-the-line processors, thermal sensors, and power management devices; all without sacrificing performance.
Charging the Genius Boost Jump Starter
Connect the Genius Boost Jump Starter using the included USB Charge Cable to the USB IN port and the USB car charger. Your Genius Boost Jump Starter can also be recharged from the included USB plug. The USB IN port is rated at 2.1 Amps to ensure safe and efficient charging of the internal lithium battery. Due to FCC regulations, we recommend not to charge and discharge the unit at the same time.
The time to recharge a Genius Boost Jump Starter will differ based on the discharge level and the power source used. Actual results may vary due to battery conditions.
I made the mistake of ordering the wrong item, needing it for a car, not a motorcycle, ATV, UTV. That said, it did allow for 2-3 extensive jump attempts on a Ford Focus. The battery is basically dead (I know now for sure). For a weak battery, this should have no problems obtaining a jump, just not an extended number of jumps. Likely that would not be an issue as it is very easy to charge.
For a motorcycle/ATV/UTV, this model would be fine.