Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
The Professional Series chargers have set the standard in the marine industry for more than a decade. They are known as the safest, most reliable, and best performing battery chargers in the industry. Across a broad range of fishing and recreational boats, Pro Charging Systems keeps boaters on the water longer while extending the life of their batteries. Dual ProTM charging technology has been and continues to be the choice of over 50 boat manufacturers and professional fishermen on the B.A.S.S. and FLW tournament circuit.
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
- May be used in many types of sporting applications including: Inland Watercraft, Salt Water Watercraft, Motorcycles, Golf Carts, Utility Vehicles...
- Connector: Ring Terminals.
- Approved for Wet Cell and Sealed Lead Acid AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V - 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 15 amps. Combined, this is an output of 45 amps (3 banks of 15 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 15 amps each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 45 amps total.
The product works as advertised. The service was exceptional
I bought one for my bass boat and was completely satisfied with it so I bought one for my brother's jet boat . he loves it as well
Works like the old style Dual Pro, even better
OVERALL GREAT PRODUCT, NEEDED THIS SOONER BUT JUST COULDN'T BITE THE BULLET TO SPENT THE MONEY. REALLY GLAD I DID. GREAT PURCHASE.
This product worked perfectly. It charged my three batteries in a timely manner. I am looking forward to this charger taking care of my batteries for long boat storage durations.
Product used to charge and maintain 3 optima boat batteries.Very easy to install only wish power cord was a little longer[...]
Read the reviews and that is what sold me on this. Had a Guest and that died after two years. I had to reconfigure the battery layout in the boat to accomidate the charger due to its size. But once that was done I was good to go. I like the readouts on each bank. You know exactly where the batteries are in charge. Overall, I am very happy with it, but I am anxious to see how long it lasts.