- 12 Volt - 16 Ah / 240 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
It fit my 2004 1200R Harley Davidson and so far seems to be working great.
This battery delivers the power you need at a price you can afford.
EVERYTHING ARRIVED IN TACT, ON TIME AND AT A GREAT PRICE. IT'S GREAT TO BE ABLE TO ADD BATTERY MART TO MY LIST OF TRUSTWORTHY SITES TO ORDER FROM.
This was my 3rd battery purchase for motorcycles from Batterymart. Always fast shipping and batteries always good. It’s why I always return. Fedex delivered it even on a Sunday. Thanks guys my KTM 1290 Super Duke R is back on the roads.
Battery arrived on time. Gave it a charge to be sure it was at peak performance & installed it. The bike turned over and started & has held a charge for a week now. That solved our no start problem.
This is a replacement battery for the one in my generator. This battery turns my starter much faster than the other.
Received it fast, it works well :-) what else can I say?