Product Specifications for Motobatt MBU1-35 12V 35Ah AGM Battery
|BM Part #:||BM-MBU1-35|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||410 CCA|
- 12 Volt - 35 Ah / 410 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
- Bottom and Side Spacers
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
I know it costs more than other batteries in it's class, but I've bought 3 of these lately for lawn mowers, motorcycles, etc. and if you compare the power and guarantee, I think it's well worth the money. I'll keep buying them.
It's as heavy as a full size car battery and as powerful too. It's not cheap but it's a lot of battery in a small package and well worth the price compared to those with a guarantee of only 90 days. I'd buy another without hesitation.
A great replacement for the typical low ampere/
hour rated scooter battery. It fits nice and
snug under the seat.