Yuasa 6/12 Volt, 2 Amp Automatic Battery Charger & Maintainer [2 Bank]
Product Specifications for Yuasa 6/12 Volt, 2 Amp Automatic Battery Charger & Maintainer [2 Bank]
|BM Part #:||YUA1202262|
|Charging Rate:||2 Amp|
- For use on 6V & 12V Lead Acid, AGM, and Gelled Electrolyte (Gel-Cell) batteries.
- Two (2) independent charging stations / banks.
- Charges both 6V and 12V batteries.
- Automatic charging and maintenance maximizes battery life and performance.
- OEM approved 5-stage charging algorithm saves time and energy
- Active desulfation to recover sulfated batteries.
- Defective battery detection to eliminate surprises.
- Includes quick connect cable and alligator clips (DC Charging leads are 6 ft. including the clips).
- 6 ft. AC cord.
- Advanced battery charger & maintainer from the world's leading manufacturer of powersports batteries!
- Works great with motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft, UTV, and snowmobiles.
This Yuasa battery charger is OEM-approved and ensures optimum power is available from your battery when you need it. It includes both ring terminals and alligator clips that can be permanently attached to your battery, making charging and maintaining a snap!
Have a victory a quad and lawn tractor I like to keep my things in working order, I am a veteran so I am very picky about my stuff. Had a single trickle charger needed a double for the bike and quad, the Yusa fit the bill perfectly maintains batteries so ya ain’t gotta worry about anything.
Only down side that I have is the leads needs to be longer
It seems to be charging my 6v battery. I have not had a chance to start my Willys to verify. It is one of the few products NOT made in China. I think it is made in Taiwan.
I dislike the following:
The manual says not to allow the clips to touch. I think Battery Tender has idiot proof protection.
It defaults to 12v and does not detect when 6v is connected. This means that you need to remember to set the battery voltage every time you charge a 6v battery. I would think this is the more dangerous case (trying to charge a 6v with 12v) and that it should default to the safer case (trying to charge a 12v with 6v). I don't know what happens when there is a power outage. A manual switch is the proper solution.
I would recommend something else if they weren't all from a belligerent state.
This two bank 6/12 volt battery charger was just what I wanted. It works well and was very fairly priced.
I bought the Yuasa 2 bank charger for my 4 wheelers and it works as promised. I also bought the 25 ft extension charger cords again works great.
BEST BATTERY TENDER I HAVE EVER BOUGHT AND TRUST ME I OWN A FEW. WHEN IT SAY 100 % CHARGED YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT OTHERS SHOW 100% BUT THEY ARE AT 75% CHARGED. I TESTED IT. I WISH THEY MADE A SINGLE PORT ALSO (2 AMP)
Quiero saber si este equipo puede desulfatar baterías muertas o solamente es para cargar y mantener baterías
Agradezco la informacion