- 12 Volt - 21 Ah / 310 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
- Bottom and Side Spacers
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
This battery has 2 red terminals sides and 2 black sides for extra accessory wiring; The starting power for my Arctic Cat 500 cc ATV is fantastic.
I had 2 prior new batteries that just couldn't cut it; just not enough output voltage. This battery is pricey but well worth it! Highly recommend!
Was Very easy to install and it worked just great, looks to be a much better battery than the original Harley Battery
just great for the price, not to mention free shipping.
from now on this is my place to buy my battery
Works as needed.
great batter plenty of staring power
Put in 2014 Triumph Thunderbird 1600. Had to use bottom spacer under battery to get access to terminals. Modified cable terminal ends so I didn't have to use terminal adapters. Took longer doing it that way but do not like using adapters, have had them come loose and /or be hard to tighten. Really like the battery. Had highest CCA and AH rating of all the brands I compared. Really spins over quickly and was competitively priced. Would recommend to anyone replacing a battery and MotoBat brand is available.
I bought this to replace the OEM battery on my 2015 Canam Commander 1000XT.
The stock battery was always weak, slow cranking, and had problems keeping up with all my accessories. Sometimes even left me stranded.
The MotoBatt is awesome. The engine now turns over twice as fast and starts with ease no mater where I am or how long the it sits.
Well worth the investment for the peace of mind of not getting home after a long ride or stopping out in the middle of no ware !
I also likes the 4 terminals so I can attach the accessories separate from the main starter cable.
This battery was an exact replacement for what I had previously used which had lasted 3 years.
It came with a hardware kit that was exactly what was needed including an allen wrench.
Installation was easy and it worked perfectly.