- 12 Volt - 21 Ah / 310 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
- Bottom and Side Spacers
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
Bought battery new for my 1999 Yamaha grizzly 600. Fit and finish are great. Turns over nice and smooth now!!
I've only had this battery installed a few weeks, but it seems to working fine so far. Bike started right up after instal I always leave it on a battery tender to keep it charged and prolong its life. Will update if there are problems.
These batteries cost a little more than the others but when you factor in the extra power and the longer warranty, they're worth it. I've had two motorcycle batteries and two lawn mower batteries of this brand and they out last all the others by a long way. They are definitely worth the extra cost. I can't say enough good about these batteries.
This battery has 2 red terminals sides and 2 black sides for extra accessory wiring; The starting power for my Arctic Cat 500 cc ATV is fantastic.
I had 2 prior new batteries that just couldn't cut it; just not enough output voltage. This battery is pricey but well worth it! Highly recommend!
Was Very easy to install and it worked just great, looks to be a much better battery than the original Harley Battery
just great for the price, not to mention free shipping.
from now on this is my place to buy my battery
Works as needed.
great batter plenty of staring power