Product Specifications for Battery Tender 6/12 Volt 4 Amp Battery Charger - 5 Banks
|BM Part #:||021-0133|
|Capacity:||20 Amp (4 Amp Per Bank)|
|Input Voltage:||120 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Warranty:||3 Year Factory Direct|
- Maintains up to five 6V or 12V batteries at 4 amps per bank.
- Includes 5 six foot Clamp Harnesses
- Charger for virtually all lead-acid batteries, either flooded or sealed, maintenance free, AGM (AbsorbedGlass Mat) or Gel Cell.
- To avoid dangerous dead-short sparking, microchip circuitry will not activate output voltage until clips are correctly connected to battery
- Simultaneously charges and/ or maintains up to 5 batteries or any combination from 1 to 5
- Maintains batteries at full charge
- Temperature compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage according to ambient temperature
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure no charger or battery damage
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- BTP microchip technology virtually eliminates battery destroying sulfation
- Built in 72 hour timer will protect a marginal battery from over charging
- Temperature Range: 0°F to 122°F
Deltran's advanced SuperSmart Battery Tender Battery Management System is light years ahead of any standard battery charger! It's the first fully automatic, constant-current battery charger designed to charge and maintain up to five 6V or 12V batteries simultaneously at 4 amps per bank.
Safe, with no spark charging. To avoid dangerous deadshort sparking, microchip circuitry will not activate output voltage until clips are correctly connected to the battery.
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 4 amps. Combined, this is an output of 20 amps (5 banks of 4 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 4 amps each.
- Connect all banks to the same battery system, charging it by 20 amps total.