Product Specifications for Battery Tender 12 Volt 2 Amp Battery Charger - 5 Banks
|BM Part #:||021-0133|
|Capacity:||10 Amp (2 Amp Per Bank)|
|Input Voltage:||120 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Warranty:||3 Year Factory Direct|
- Includes 5 six foot Clamp Harnesses
- Charger for virtually all lead-acid batteries, either flooded or sealed, maintenance free, AGM (AbsorbedGlass Mat) or Gel Cell.
- To avoid dangerous dead-short sparking, microchip circuitry will not activate output voltage until clips are correctly connected to battery
- Simultaneously charges and/ or maintains up to 5 batteries or any combination from 1 to 5
- Maintains batteries at full charge
- Temperature compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage according to ambient temperature
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure no charger or battery damage
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- BTP microchip technology virtually eliminates battery destroying sulfation
- Built in 72 hour timer will protect a marginal battery from over charging
- 2 amps per output charging current
- Temperature Range: 0°F to 122°F
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Battery Tender 12 Volt 2 Amp Battery Charger - 5 Banks. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Safe, No Spark Charging! Deltran's advanced SuperSmart Battery Tender Battery Management System is light years ahead of any standard battery charger. It's the first fully automatic, constant-current battery charger designed to charge and/ or maintain up to 5 12-volt batteries simultaneously @ 2 amps.
This Multiple Charging Station Shop Charger uses 5 independent Battery Tender Plus battery charger circuits in a single enclosure. Each circuit is a linear power converter that has a true DC output at a maximum power level of approximately 29 watts. It has a maximum output charging current of 2.0 amps. This is a higher current output than the stand-alone Battery Tender Plus battery charger circuits because each shop charger has an internal fan to provide forced air cooling of all active, semiconductor components.
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 2 amp. Combined, this is an output of 10 amps (5 banks by 2 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 2 amp each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 10 amps total.