Battery Tender 12 Volt 1.25 Amp Battery Charger - 4 Banks (California Compliant)
Product Specifications for Battery Tender 12 Volt 1.25 Amp Battery Charger - 4 Banks (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||022-0148-DL-WH|
|Charging Rate:||5 Amp (1.25 Amp Per Bank)|
|Input Voltage:||120VAC @ 60 Hz|
|Warranty:||2 Year Factory Direct|
- Includes four Clamp Harness and four Lug Harness
- 48" Charging Leads supplied with unit (4 leads)
- 4 independent charging stations
- 12 volts @ 1.25 amps per station
- Extremely lightweight; Less than 6 lbs
- Temperature Range: 0°F to 122°F nominal
- Optional 25 ft leads available
- Microprocessor controlled constant current charging
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Spark Proof
- Charger for virtually all lead-acid batteries, either flooded or sealed, maintenance free, AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) or Gel Cell.
- Will comply to all International safety standards (UL/CSA/CE)
The 4 Bank Battery Tender Charging Station is four encased 1.25 amp battery chargers designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers.
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 1.25 amps. Combined, this is an output of 5 amps (4 banks of 1.25 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 1.25 amps each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 5 amps total.
excellent service and product
Great product! Definitely need to get the extension cords to use all four banks.
Very pleased. Good value. I have multiple bikes and visitors stop by and can plug right in without moving bikes around
Awesome service & fast shipping
Having multiple antique cars, this charger is the perfect battery mantainer. This item will be used in Italy where the input current voltage is 220 V.
Great pruduct! I wish that they will make the equivalent for 6 volts batteries.
The cords are 4' long on the 2 & 4 bank AUTOMOTIVE models I purchased. you can't charge batteries w/ batteries in cars you would you put 4' cords on advertised AUTOMOTIVE tenders ( length is noticeably missing in description) you can of course buy a 12' or 25' extension at additional costs not making them a good deal