Product Specifications for Battery Defender 48 Volt 3.5 Amp Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||4808-SRF|
- U.S. Patent Pending
- Protect your battery: Maintaining your battery at full charge will help prevent sulfation.
- Small size & light weight: Portability is a major feature. The charger can be installed on-board.
- One charger for any type of lead acid battery (no switch): Battery Defender charger will charge lead acid and AGM batteries. The charger will adjust itself as the battery gets old.
- Dual voltage: 115 and 230VAC. This means you only need one charger for the whole world.
- Short circuit protection: If you touch the output +ve & -ve wires (with AC ON) and there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).
- Reverse polarity protection: If you connect the battery in reverse, there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).The charger will just not work. When the problem is corrected, the charger will operate normally.
- No current drain: If the AC is OFF and the charger is connected to the battery, there will be no drain of current from the battery.
- Low voltage start: Battery Defender charger will start charging from 0.5 volts. This means a very deeply discharged battery can be charged. Other chargers cannot do this.
- Maintain full charge & no overcharging: Battery Defender charger can be left connected to the battery indefinitely without harming (overcharging) the battery.
- Soneil Replacement
- DC Output: 48 Volt 3.5 Amps
- Input: 115-230 Volts at 50/60Hz
- LED Indicator: Orange: Charging Green: Charged
- 1 Year Warranty
- Size: Length - 6.9" (175 mm) Width - 3.7" ( 94 mm) Height - 1.9" ( 48 mm)
- AC Cord Length: Approximately 6-ft.
- Ships with Pos and Neg Clamp Connectors
Not for charging golf cart batteries.
Battery Defender 48 Volt 3 Amp Charger with Clamps
This 48 volt, 3 amp charger is available now at a comparable cost. It has all of the great features found on this charger, and maintains a healthy charge for your batteries.
This 48 volt, 4.5 amp charger features a set of clamps. It is fully automatic and can be connected to your battery indefinitely. It also will maintain a battery at full charge, which will help prevent sulfation.