Product Specifications for Battery Defender 36 Volt 1.2 Amp Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||CS3603SR|
- U.S. Patent Pending
- Protect your batteries: Maintaining your batteries at full charge will help prevent sulfation..
- Small size & light weight: Portability is a major feature. The charger can be installed on-board.
- One charger for any type of lead acid battery (no switch): Battery Defender charger will charge lead acid and AGM batteries. The charger will adjust itself as the battery gets old.
- Short circuit protection: If you touch the output +ve & -ve wires (with AC ON) and there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).
- Reverse polarity protection: If you connect the battery in reverse, there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).The charger will just not work. When the problem is corrected, the charger will operate normally.
- No current drain: If the AC is OFF and the charger is connected to the battery, there will be no drain of current from the battery.
- Low voltage start: Battery Defender charger will start charging from 0.5 volts. This means a very deeply discharged battery can be charged. Other chargers cannot do this.
- Maintain full charge & no overcharging: Battery Defender charger can be left connected to the battery indefinitely without harming (overcharging) the battery.
- Soneil Replacement
- UL, ULc (Canada), T-mark (Japan), TUV and CE (electrical EN 60335-1, Charger EN 60335-2-29, EMC - listed above) safety approvals.
- DC Output: 36 Volt 1.2 Amp
- Input: 90-130 Volts ~ 1.2 Amp Max. 60Hz
- LED Indicator: Orange: Charging Green: Charged
- 1 Year Warranty
Not for golf cart batteries. For maintaining golf cart batteries, we recommend the 4.5 Amp Battery Defender, Model 3610S
This 36 volt, 1.2 amp charger features clamps, one of the most common battery leads. It will also maintain your batteries, which will help prevent sulfation.