Product Specifications for Battery Defender 36 Volt 4.5 Amp Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||3610S|
- U.S. Patent Pending
- Protect your battery: Maintaining your battery at full charge will help prevent sulfation.
- Small size and light weight: Portability is a major feature. The charger can be installed on-board.
- One charger for any type of lead acid battery (no switch): Battery Defender charger will charge lead acid and AGM batteries. The charger will adjust itself as the battery gets old.
- Dual voltage: 115 and 230VAC. This means you only need one charger for the whole world.
- Short circuit protection: If you touch the output +ve and -ve wires (with AC ON) and there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).
- Reverse polarity protection: If you connect the battery in reverse, there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).The charger will just not work. When the problem is corrected, the charger will operate normally.
- No current drain: If the AC is OFF and the charger is connected to the battery, there will be no drain of current from the battery.
- Low voltage start: Battery Defender charger will start charging from 0.5 volts. This means a very deeply discharged battery can be charged. Other chargers cannot do this.
- Maintain full charge and no overcharging: Battery Defender charger can be left connected to the battery indefinitely without harming (overcharging) the battery.
- Soneil Replacement
- DC Output: 36 Volt 4.5 Amps
- Input: 115-230 Volts at 50/60Hz
- LED Indicator: Orange: Charging Green: Charged
- 1 Year Warranty
- Size: Length - 6.9" (175 mm) Width - 3.7" ( 94 mm) Height - 1.9" ( 48 mm)
- Ships with Pos and Neg Clamp Connectors
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Battery Defender 36 Volt 4.5 Amp Battery Charger. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Not for charging golf cart batteries.
This 36 volt, 4.5 amp charger features a set of clamps. It is fully automatic and can be connected to your battery indefinitely. It also will maintain a battery at full charge, which will help prevent sulfation.