This high-quality 24 volt, 2 amp charger is fitted with the 3-prong XLR connector. It is suitable for use on sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries with capacities of 7Ah to 22Ah. Chargers with XLR connectors are commonly used in applications such as electric scooters, mobility scooters, and power chairs. This charger automatically shuts off when the battery charging is complete. Charging times vary greatly depending on the battery's state of charge and its maximum capacity.
Features of this charger include:
- Short Circuit Protection: Protects the charger from damage in case of short-circuiting. The charger will resume operation when safe.
- Reverse Polarity Protection: The charger will not operate if the positive and negative is incorrect.
- Fully Automatic Operation: 100% safe to leave connected to a battery indefinitely. Once charging is complete, the final stage of charge is the "Float Mode", which keeps the battery at a fully charged state.
- Designed to Prevent Over-Charging: The Float Mode will not overcharge the battery.
- Complete 3-Stage Process: Bulk Charge, Absorbtion, and Maintenance/Float Mode.
- Low Voltage Protection: If the battery voltage is below a preset value, the charger will not start charging.
- LED Display.
- Light Weight.
After searching for a charger and being lied to by other manufacturers, I almost gave up. But I found Battery Mart and looked once more. I asked all the right questions to ensure I wasn't being lied to again and I got the information I was looking for because the folks at Battery Mart knew what they were talking about and understood my issue. I would recommend battery mart to anyone. Key thing: Explain your needs and Ask questions about the product to ensure it meets your needs. Sounds simple but others will tell you whatever they have to to sell you their product. Not Battery Mart.
works well for my epiphany 750 scooter