Product Specifications for 24 Volt, 6 Amp Battery Charger with XLR Connector: For Gel, Sealed, and Wet Batteries
|BM Part #:||2412SRF-XLR|
|Length:||6.9" (175 mm)|
|Width:||3.7" (94 mm)|
|Height:||1.9" (48 mm)|
- Input Rating: Dual: 100-240 Volts ~ 4.0A/2.0A Amp Max. 50/60Hz
- Output Rating: 24 Volt ~ 28.8V Max. 6 Amps
- Charges: Wet Flooded, GEL, SLA, AGM
- Includes: XLR Plug
- U.S. Patent Pending
- Dual voltage: 100 and 240VAC. Useable anywhere in the world.
- Maintaining your battery at full charge will help prevent sulfation.
- Small size & light weight: Portability is a major feature. The charger can be installed on-board.
- One charger for any type of lead acid battery (no switch): Battery Defender Pro charger will fully charge any type or brand of lead acid, sealed or dry battery. The charger will adjust itself as the battery gets old
- Short circuit protection: If you touch the output Prove & -ve wires (with AC ON), there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).
- Reverse polarity protection: If you connect the battery in reverse, there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).The charger will not work. When the problem is corrected, the charger will operate normally.
- No current drain: If the AC is OFF and the charger is connected to the battery, there will be no current drain from the battery.
- Low voltage start: Battery Defender Pro charger will start charging from 0.5 volts. This means a very deeply discharged battery can be charged. Other chargers cannot do this.
- Maintain full charge & no overcharging: can be left without harming (overcharging) the battery.
- LED Indicator: Orange: Charging Green: Charged
- UL, ULc (Canada), T-mark (Japan), TUV and CE (electrical EN 60335-1, Charger EN 60335-2-29, EMC - listed above) safety approvals.
This 24 volt, 6 amp battery charger is fitted with an XLR connector, which is commonly found in electric wheelchairs, studio equipment, and lighting applications. It can be used with Gel, Sealed, and Wet batteries. The charger is fully automatic and can maintain your battery at a full charge, which will help prevent sulfation.