Product Specifications for 12 Volt, 9 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery with B1 Connector
|BM Part #:||SLA-12V10-HI|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||120 CCA|
- U.L. recognized (MG 20845), rechargeable, recyclable, and no memory effect.
- B1 Connectors - 0.22 inch bolt hole.
- Nut and bolt terminal configuration found in some "jump start" units and is also used as a starting battery in some generators.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) sealed lead acid technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power and volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your 12 Volt, 9 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery with B1 Connector. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Built with Abosrbent Glass Mat sealed lead acid techonology that provides superior performance and allows safe operation in any position. The nut and bolt terminal configuration found in some "jump start" units and is also used as a starting battery in some generators.
- Connectors - B1 (0.22 inch bolt hole)
- Dimensions: 5.94" L x 2.56" W x 3.7" H
- Chemistry: Lead Acid
- Volts: 12
- Capacity: 9 Ah
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 12 Volt, 9 Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
perfect size works great
Works perfectly starting my Generator
Bought this battery as a replacement for a 10 year old Black & Decker Car Jumper/ Air Compressor combo unit that I paid $80 for whose original battery wore out.
The only 9ah 12v I could find with B1 terminals. The advertised dimensions were actually a little larger than reality so I replaced the 12v 7ah Die-hard that failed within a couple months in the jump starter I purchased. And the new battery was a perfect fit. Works wonderfully. Cannot attest to capacity but voltage is right on as expected.
Direct replacement for existing battery. Item well packed when received and shipping time was prompt. Performed as expected and met all specifications
Battery came quickly and in perfect shape. Glad I found this cost effective alternative to replacing my jump box.
I normally used a marine deep cycle battery to run my CPAP machine in the event that we have a power outage in my home. With the storm season approaching I tried to put the marine battery on charge but is was bad. The auto parts store offered $10 for the recovery so they can recycle it.
I have owned two PEAK jump starters for a while and thought to use them instead but they would not take a charge either. The manufacturer told me that the internal batteries were common but that I had to find a company that sells the one with the B1 connector. Battery Mart had exactly what I needed for a reasonable price and with a quick delivery. I bought one at first to test it. I was able to get a full night of operation with a single charge so I immediately ordered the second one. That gives me two nights of CPAP usage which is usually more than enough time for our utility company to recover from any storm damage.