Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal and battery sizes.
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +50°C (4°F to +122°F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Must use your existing hardware to connect batteries
Existing/New fuses may need modification to fit
- 2x of our SLA-12V18 batteries
- Dimensions for a single SLA-12V18 Battery:
- Length: 7.13"
- Width: 2.99"
- Height: 6.57"
- RBC7 equivalent
- 1 Year Warranty
- 100% OEM compatible
- Replacement for Black & Decker lawn mower battery
- APC Installation: (Adobe PDF)
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 12 Volt, 18 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
I bought these batteries for my kids 12V Jeeps. I just put alligator clips on so the batteries are easily swapped out. Last 3 times as long as the batteries the Jeeps came with.
My previous experience is that I got 19 months and now 26 months from these batteries in an APC SmartUPS 1500. Three to five years is what I expected in service based on the original batteries and a replacement set from APC. Maybe that's still possible with better quality batteries but other sources are at about twice the price compared to Battery Mart's price. I guess I'll continue to grumble and buy from Battery Mart............
Batteries came charged and ready to go
Batteries arrived quickly and in good condition. Fit in the UPS perfectly. Couldn't ask for much more.
I have a portable powers supply I use for pumping up my tires on my car and for running small power tools etc. around the house when using a power cord is inconvenient. I can also use them as a UPS for my computer which can come in handy.
I recieved the replacement batteries and installed them into the APC 1400 and let the unit fully charge them. Two days later I ran a recalibration test and with the load I had on unit which was minimal. One status LED on load side. The unit ran on battery for 55 minutes. I was happy with that.
I would order batteries from this company again.
As always Batteries arrived on time and in great shape with hardware. No problem in swapping out old batteries. System up and operational. Couldn't ask for more!