Product Specifications for [5 Pack] 12 Volt 18 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery with Nut & Bolt Terminals
|BM Part #:||SLA-12V18-X5|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Length:||7.13" (Single Battery Size)|
|Width:||3.01" (Single Battery Size)|
|Height:||6.59" (Single Battery Size)|
- Nut and Bolt Style Terminals: 6mm diameter.
- Recyclable, rechargeable battery and no memory effect.
- AGM Sealed, maintenance free with a long service life. Built to last in the roughest situations.
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +60°C (-40°to +140°F).
- Wide-range of charging temperatures: -20°C to +50°C (4°F to +122°F).
- Shock, vibration, and heat resistant battery case.
- Made of either non-conductive ABS plastic, styrene, or polypropylene.
Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal type, and battery sizes.
Our state-of-the-art 12 volt 18ah sealed lead-acid batteries are maintenance free, rugged, and economical. BatteryMart.com's SLA batteries are utilized in a wide variety of applications including UPS backups, computer systems, electric vehicles, wheelchairs, emergency lighting, industrial & medical equipment and more.
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 12 Volt, 18 Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.