Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal and battery sizes.
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this 12 V 12 Ah SLA battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +50°C (4°F to +122°F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- 100% OEM compatible
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Length 5.95 in.
- Width 3.91 in.
- Height 3.71 in.
- Terminal F2
- 1 Year Warranty
- APC Installation: (Adobe PDF)
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 12 Volt, 12 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
Works with these wheelchairs:
- ActiveCare Spitfire 1310
- ActiveCare Spitfire 1410
- ActiveCare Spitfire EX 1420
- Amigo Classic FD (113001)
- Amigo Fiesta One (810000)
- Drive Falcon 3 (S37600/S37601)
- Drive Falcon 4 (S37650/S37651)
- Drive Geo Portable (S3500)
- Drive Mini Phantom (S35001692/S35002692)
- Drive Phantom (S35001/S35002)
- Drive Phoenix 3 (S35010)
- Drive Phoenix 4 (S35015)
- Drive Stingray
- Freerider FR168-3A3
- Freerider FR168-4A
- Go-Go Elite Traveller (SC40E/SC44E)
- Go-Go ES
- Go-Go Go-Chair
- Go-Go Travel Vehicle (SC40/SC44)
- Go-Go Ultra (SC40U/SC44U)
- Invacare Lynx L-3
- Invacare Lynx L-4
- Invacare Zoom HMV 220
- Invacare Zoom HMV 300
- Invacare Zoom-3
- Jazzy Z-Chair
- Merits Mini Coupe (S539)
- Merits Mini Coupe (S549)
- Merits Pioneer 5 (S534/S53431)
- Merits Pioneer 5 DLX (S541)
- Pride Dash (SC41)
- Pride Pep Pal (MM222)
- Pride Travel Pro (S36)
- Rascal 140F
- Rascal 140T
- Rascal AutoGo® 550
- Rascal AutoGo® 555
- Rascal Balance 555
- Rascal EM100
- Rascal EM115
- Rascal LiteWay 214
- Rascal LiteWay 224
- Rascal MicroBalance 170
- Rascal We Go 250
- Rascal We Go 255
- Shoprider Cooper
- Shoprider Cutie L (TE-787LT)
- Shoprider Dasher 3 (GK83)
- Shoprider Dasher 4 (GK8)
- Shoprider Jimmie (UL8WPB/UL8WPBS)
- Shoprider Scootie (TE-787NA)
- Shoprider Scootie Jr. (TE-787M)
- Shoprider Start (GK3)
- Shoprider Sunrunner S (777-3/4)
- Shoprider XtraLite 3 (TE-787NA-UL3)
- Shoprider XtraLite 4 (TE-787NA-UL4)
- Shoprider XtraLite Jiffy (UL7WR)
- Zip'r3 Traveler
- Zip'r3 Xtra Hybrid Traveler
- Zip'r4 Traveler
- Zip'r4 Xtra Hybrid Traveler
This battery is compatible with these models:
- BK640X06 BP650IPNP
I replace my batteries in my APC UPS units every 4-5 years. This battery is for an older UPS which has been doing a very good job running my PC. I buy all my APC UPS batteries from Battery Mart. I only had one time that I thought I had a problem with a new battery and it turned out to be a problem with the UPS.
Replacement batteries for a mobility cart. Works great. Charges multiple times. And is 1/5th the dealers price.
Great Products .. Great service
After replacing the battery, I noticed a "battery needs service" red LED was lit on the UPS. After experiments with the old and new batteries convinced me the batteries were okay, I dug out the manual and found that was normal?, common? behavior and meant I should press the alarm reset button on the UPS. So I did and the light went out.
Battery is fine.
Use this for older APC Backup-UPS 650 unit. I loved the old Back-UPS that have the big transformers. Never and issues using Battery Mart for source my replacement batteries!
We have used Battery Mart products in our alarm systems and UPS units as replacements for the OEM batteries for quite a while. They have always performed as expaected.