The TN269 charger offers one of the fastest charge rates for Li-Ion Cylindrical batteries on the market in a compact design. Capable of fully charging your 18650 batteries in 2-3 hours you spend less time waiting. With smart automatic charging, independent charging channels, & reverse polarity protection the TN269 is a feature rich portable charger with significant value.
If you have or plan to use the rechargeable cylindrical Li-Ion batteries, the TN269 is your go-to charger & is one of the most popular charging choices amongst our customers.
Features and Benefits:
- Worldwide Voltage: 110-240V AC
- Two independent charging channels for individual charging & detection
- Fast Charge Rate: 1A (1,000mah)/per hour
- charges 2600mah battery in approximately 2.5 hours
- Constant current and constant voltage charging mode
- Reverse polarity protection: automatically terminates charging & LED flashes red when the polarity is reversed
- Compact design & portable
- Input: DC 12V 1000mA
- Output: DC 4.2V 1000mA per channel
- Supports the following Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Sizes:
- DC barrel connector dimension: 5.5 x 2.1 x 10
- Don't disassemble the charger
- Don't charge other types of battery. It may cause explosion and breakage
- The charger is only for in-house using and should be kept away from heat surrounding
- Keep the charger away from humidity circumstances and no liquid is allowed to get in, otherwise it may cause damage and lead to accident
- It should be placed out of children's reach
- It may not be able to fully charge those batteries which have not been used for a long time. Several recycles of charge-discharge will improve the battery's performance
* Please carefully read the instruction before using!
Remove protective film from batteries before use.
With the increase in the use of rechargeable batterys, this is a much needed tool.
Easy Peasy. I ordered they shipped. It came. It works. Happy camper.
Battery Mart is always there for me. I have not seen these batteries in any local stores. I will be a customer of Battery Mart from here on.