Product Specifications for PriorityStart! 12 Volt Marine
|BM Part #:||MV-12-WB|
|Warranty:||1 Year Factory Direct|
- Don't get stuck on the water with a dead battery, relax listen to the radio, operate accessories enjoy your boating experience without fear of a dead battery. PriorityStart! keeps the battery from going dead, always get started with PriorityStart!
- Waterproof system (hermetically sealed) specially designed for all marine environments. The maintenance free universal design works on all (standard or wing nut) marine batteries.
- Handles up to 1000 starting amps and up to 250 continuous amps for use on most hunting, fishing, recreational and sporting boats, as well as your auxiliary engine.
- Do-It- Yourself, 3 Easy Step Connection, No hard wiring, transferable and environmentally friendly, Provides SAFETY, SECURITY, PEACE OF MIND and SAVES YOU MONEY.
- Proven technology (20 years) automatically disconnects any drain on battery when engine is off, then automatically reconnects with small load change (operate light switch or bilge pump, etc.)
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your PriorityStart! 12 Volt Marine. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
With Marine PriorityStart! you don't have to worry. Sit and listen to the radio, run your lights, enjoy boating without experiencing the dangers associated with a dead battery. Even if you leave a light or radio on when you leave your boat at the dock, no worries! By monitoring the battery's voltage at all times when the key is in the off position, the unit senses if a drain is taking place that would deplete the battery's starting power. It shuts it down, saving your battery's voltage, and allowing you to start your boat. The result: No dead battery.
You have minimized the dangers, lost time and costs associated with a dead battery. Deep discharging a battery means you have already done damage to your battery, and jump starting can cause irreparable damage to the electrical system on board. Marine PriorityStart! maximizes the battery life, your time and your dollars spent. Because there is no hard wiring the unit is transferable.
Marine PriorityStart! provides:
- Safety, Security, Peace of Mind, Savings
- Minimizes stress level, Maximize battery life, Environmentally friendly
- Simple 1, 2, 3 installation
- No hard wiring
- Coast Guard Certification
Waterproof system specially designed for marine environments. Maintenance-free, universal design works on all standard or wingnut-post battery's. Handles 1,000 starting amps and exerts a clamping force in excess of 75 linear pounds. No hard wiring required. For use with fishing boats, auxiliary engines, commercial vessels, recreational boats and smaller sporting boats. UL Tested, ISO, CE, SAE, and USCG Certified.
PriorityStart is an electronic cut off switch. It will not charge or maintain a battery.
Have a question regarding use of this item? Contact PriorityStart directly for installation or technical support. They can be reached at (800) 780-8276