Product Specifications for Ultralast 4-Bank Family Battery Charger with 4 AA NiMH Batteries
|BM Part #:||ULGVALUE4|
Keep your family going with this GREEN battery charger from Ultralast
- Input: 120-240 VAC.
- Charging Output:
- 2.4V DC 400mA
- 2x or 4x AA 200 mA
- 2x or 4x AAA 200 mA
- Two-channel design allows for charging AA, AAA, & 9 Volt rechargeable batteries in pairs of 2, up to 4 batteries at once.
- Red LED indicator lights above the battery bay indicates charging and remain lit until unplugged.
- Folding AC plug folds into back of charger - no extra parts to keep track of!
- Compact design for easy storage and travel use.
- Charges batteries in 8 to 12 hours, depending on how many batteries are loaded and actively charging.
- Do not charge AA NiMH batteries for more than 24 hours and AAA NiMH batteries for more than 12 hours.
This Ultralast NiCd/NiMH charger provides a long-lasting, renewable energy source for many applications that operate on AA or AAA batteries: Digital Cameras, Music Players, PDAs, Phones, and more. The charger features an automatic safety timer and overcharge control and is protected against reverse polarity. Perfect for the professional, hobbyist, or family.
Caution: Do not overcharge the batteries. For indoor use only. This charger is intended for use with Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) and Nickel-Metal-Hydride (NiMH) batteries only. Attempting to charge other types of batteries may cause personal injury and/or damage to the batteries and charger.
I RECOMENDED TO ALL MY FRIENS, IS PRACTICAL AND VERY USEFULL AROUND THE HOUSE.
For many years I have re-charged all my batteries with no problem. This is my third charger and the best so far, no plug sticking out so you can't store it flat, also small and compact perfect for travel or to take to the office.
For the price this is a very nice AA and AAA charger. It has fold down prongs and is very handy to take on trips as no cords are necessary just plug it into any outlet on the wall. It's not a quick charger like a one hour charger but for the price I'd buy another one if I need it.