Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal and battery sizes.
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 °C to +50 °C (4 °F to +122 °F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Must use your existing hardware to connect UPS batteries
- 2 x 6 Volts 4 AmpHour batteries
- RBC1 equivalent
- 1 Year Warranty
- 100% OEM compatible
- APC Installation: (Adobe PDF)
- RBC1 equivalent
- Wayne Dalton Doormaster BDOR 2000 Door Opener - Battery part # 285334
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 6 Volt, 4.5 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
- BDOR 2000 Door Opener - Battery part # 285334
Our 18-year-old garage door opener was acting strange. I realized we had the original lead/acid batteries and decided to get replacements.
The Internet is full of close replacement batteries at wide range of prices.
I decided to go with the OEM battery company. The reasonable price with shipping made it a no-brainer. I almost didn't believe it.
The batteries were exact replacements for the originals down to the markings.
The opener now works like new. Saved us $1200 for a new opener. Couldn't be happier.
I have used one of the 4 that I ordered and, so far, everything is fine.
batteries were as advertised
they work great
items was as described and fast shipping.
Fast delivery with great products
This battery wasa option I took instead of replacing my whole garage door system. it saved me about $500-600 dollars in a new system. Just plugged in the new batteries and presto....and online since this is discontinued and the Wayne dalton products too... The batteries sell at $100 dollars.