With included pod installed, this charger can charge two batteries at once in or out of the 2-Way Radio. The replaceable pod within the charger allow for future use with different radios and batteries.
Separate LEDs confirm the charge status of the battery in front and rear of the charger.
- Charging status of front battery position confirmed by middle LED, labeled (F).
- Charging status of rear battery position confirmed by top LED, labeled (R).
- Connected to power source status confirmed by bottom LED, labeled (P) illuminates green.
The LED light keeps you up-to-date on your charging progress.
- LED: Solid Red ~ Charging
- LED: Flashing Red ~ Fault Detected (See Included Manual for Further Guidance)
- LED: Flashing Green ~ Battery charged to 80% capacity
- LED: Solid Green ~ Battery fully charged
- Compatible Chemistries: This charger can be used with NiCd, NiMH, Li-Ion, and LiPo batteries. Reverse position of insert clip as needed for NiMH or Li-Ion battery.
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 15° C 30° C / 59° F 86° F
- Storage Temperature: 0° C 65° C / 32° F - 149° F
- Power Supply Input: 100V 240V AC / 47 Hz 63 Hz / 0.58A (max)
- Power Supply Output: 15.0V DC / 1.6A
- Charge Rate: 800 mA (10.6V 13.5V)
- Product Approval: FCC