With the included pods installed, this charger can charge twelve (12) batteries at once in or out of the 2-Way Radio. The replaceable pods within the charger allows for future use with different radios and batteries.
Separate LEDs confirm the charge status of the battery in front and rear of the charger.
- Charging status of front battery position confirmed by middle LED, labeled (F).
- Charging status of rear battery position confirmed by top LED, labeled (R).
- Connected to power source status confirmed by bottom LED, labeled (P) illuminates green.
Separate LED light keeps you up-to-date on your charging progress for all 12 battery positions.
- LED: Solid Red ~ Charging
- LED: Flashing Red ~ Fault Detected (See Included Manual for Further Guidance)
- LED: Flashing Green ~ Battery charged to 80% capacity
- LED: Solid Green ~ Battery fully charged
- Compatible Chemistries: For use with NiCd or NiMH batteries only.
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 15° C - 30° C / 59° F - 86° F
- Storage Temperature: 0° C - 65° C / 32° F - 149° F
- Power Supply Input: 100V - 240V AC / 50 Hz - 60 Hz / 2.2A (max)
- Charger Input: 12-24V DC / 12.5A
- Charge Rate: 800 mA (10.6V - 13.5V)
- Product Approval: FCC, CE, UL (Power Supply)
- XG-100P (Unity)
- Jaguar 700P
- Jaguar 700Pi
- Jaguar 710P