Product Specifications for Sub C NiMH Rechargeable Battery
|BM Part #:||SCR3800NIMH|
|Shipping Weight:||0.19Lbs (3.04 oz)|
- Chemistry: NiMH
- Volts: 1.2
- mAh: 3800
- Can be charged up to 1000 times
- Operates in temperatures as low as -10°C (14°F)
- Environmentally Friendly
- 100% Tested
This Sub C NiMH rechargeable battery is made with high quality parts and is guaranteed to meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturers specifications at a reduced price.
Features and Benefits
- High quality Sub C size, 3800 mAh Nickel metal hydride (Ni-MH) battery.
- Up to 35 Amps high drain current rate, ideal for making various battery packs for heavy duty applications such as remote control (RC) toys, electrical guns, power tools and backups.
- Solderable taps enable cost effective and easy way to make your own power pack of different voltage and shape.
- Each cell is individually checked before shipping and all the batteries are matched.
- Ultra high capacity, 40% more running time than other NiCd Sub C batteries.
- Very long cycle life and rapid battery charge
- Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
I used these to replace the original factory battery pack without any issues. Charged and bench tested to specs without any issues. More compact than originals. Order was shipped and received as expected. Good value vs factory replacement.
these batteries will replace the nicad's in my dustbuster vac since nimh batteries don't get the memory effect and last much longer in frequently used equipment.
Product used in a bird feeder. Was able to rejuvinate the feeder. Batteries seem to have more stamina than the old Ni-Cads.
I made the mistake of testing before a long charge. Thought product defective-excellent after charge. Recommend
These batteries charged up all right, and seem good, but I have not yet had any occasion to use them at all. They seem to be good quality though, so they should be fine.
I thought I was ordering a battery for a toy, but was the wrong size