This 2.4 Volt electric razor battery can replace the Conair HV1 and Wahl 7700 batteries.
This Conair HV1 battery is made from high quality parts and is guaranteed to meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturers specifications at a reduced price.
This battery will also work with:
- Conair: HV1, M06SL, M096SL
- GE: 41B001RD531
- Halogen: 7350
- Houseworks: E105705
- International Compone: 4130221000001, E100
- Interstate Batteries: ANIC0207
- Isotip: 0040001, 41B001RD531, 7500, 7540, 7565, 7600, 7700, 7740, 7800
- Kohinoor: 2850C, ERASER
- Magnum Force: 4130221000001, E100
- Mark 1: 130221000
- Panasonic: EV241 Panabrator XII Massager
- Pollenex: WM17
- Reach Assembly: EV243
- Saft: VRCS023, 5387A701
- Spot Gear: 700PS
- Sun Battery: R9
- True Value Hardware: MM8521
- Wahl: 7700
This battery is compatible with these power tools:
- Coleman: VRCS023
- Sears/Craftsman: 135112110, 135112111, 315111200, 315111202, 315111230
- Skil: 2105, 2610910904, 2610910935, TWIST DRILL 2105
- Durabuilt: 970
- Ryobi: BD10R
- Black & Decker Gizmo GM100
- Black & Decker Gizmo GM200
- Conair HV1
- Wahl 7700
Had planned to solder in place but the solder tabs were the perfect size to fit the spade lugs. Buttoned up then charged & tested perfecto.
The battery was easy to find and placing an order was easy.
Perfect size and easy replacement for our Black and Decker Gizmo. Just used it again today. Works great. Thanks Battery Mart.
This battery renewed my hope for being able to continuing using my small hand mixer. The only problem I have is finding a charge to keep the battery charged.
Shipping was prompt. Battery arrived fully charged.
I ordered this battery for my cordless mixer. It is the same size but the terminals are a bit longer. Was still able to install it and get my mixer working again, thanks!
Perfect replacement! Exactly as advertised! Great price and prompt shipment!!!
I purchased this battery because the manufacturer no longer supplied the battery for the product that I purchased a few years ago. It was the right fit and works perfectly and now so does my battery operated, hand-held mixer again.