Product Specifications for Dual Pro Four Bank Pro 12 Volt 60 Amp Battery Charger - Four 15 Amp Banks
|BM Part #:||ACC-PS-4|
|Capacity:||60 Amp (15 Amps Per Bank)|
|Warranty:||3 Year Factory Direct|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.
- Please verify dimensions, voltage, & amps before ordering.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Dual Pro Four Bank Pro 12 Volt 60 Amp Battery Charger - Four 15 Amp Banks. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
The Professional Series chargers have set the standard in the marine industry for more than a decade. They are known as the safest, most reliable, and best performing battery chargers in the industry. Across a broad range of fishing and recreational boats, Pro Charging Systems keeps boaters on the water longer while extending the life of their batteries. Dual ProTM charging technology has been and continues to be the choice of over 50 boat manufacturers and professional fishermen on the B.A.S.S. and FLW tournament circuit.
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
- May be used in many types of sporting applications including: Inland Watercraft, Salt Water Watercraft, Motorcycles, Golf Carts, Utility Vehicles...
- Connector: Ring Terminals.
- Approved for Wet Cell and Sealed Lead Acid AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V - 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 15 amps. Combined, this is an output of 60 amps (4 banks of 15 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 15 amps each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 60 amps total.
Ordered on a Monday, recieved it by Thursday. Had a MK in the boat when purchased and only last 8 months and one of the charging banks went out. Had a Dual Pro in previous boat and was well satisfied with it's performance. Maybe that's why the MK is considered a disposable charger.
Company does not back there product, waste of $500
I installed this unit in my ranger boat. I love being able to back it in the garage, plug it in, and forget about it.
Clear LED Display for each bank that shows battery strength. Slightly larger than original unit but able to fit without issue. Plug in cord is too short at 3'..really need another 2-3' for better functionality.
I looked at several chargers and believe I've
made the best choice. It's everything Dual Pro
clames it to be and I'm very satisfied.
You can look at Dual Pro's site to see all the
features and specs on it but Battery Mart gave me
a much better price at the time I purchased it.
I plan on installing it in a newer boat I'm fixing up but I'm using it as a portable for
my older boat right now.
Having converted my sailboat from diesel to electric propulsion. I was looking for a charger that would help keep the four 12 volt batteries in my 48 volt bank charged and balanced. The four charges in this unit do just that. It was heavier than I expected it to be. The LED bargraph helps me see how the batteries are charging compared to each other.