Product Specifications for Pro-Logix 6/12 Volt, 4 Amp Intelligent Battery Charger & Maintainer
|BM Part #:||PL2140|
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Output Cable Length:||72" (including output attachment)|
|Output Cable Gauge:||18AWG|
- 6 and 12 Volt battery charging.
- 4 amp charge rate.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Advanced multi-phase charging process.
- Properly charges all battery types.
- Soft Start Mode for severely depleted batteries.
- Recondition Mode rejuvenates distressed batteries.
- Enhanced maintenance mode for ideal long term storage.
- Temperature compensation for more effective charging in all temperatures.
- Operator-controllable Recovery Mode allows charger to overcome power outages.
- Reverse Polarity Protection and Battery Fault Detection.
- Includes three output accessories: clamp set, ring terminal kit and 12V plug.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Pro-Logix 6/12 Volt, 4 Amp Intelligent Battery Charger & Maintainer. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
With fully automatic operation and the ability to properly charge multiple battery types, the PRO-LOGIX PL2140 is the perfect battery maintainer to manage all of the batteries in your life. Intelligent, beneficial, safe and versatile - one charger does it all, from periodic charging and battery repair to battery maintenance and long term storage charging.
The PL2140 can be programmed to recover automatically from power outages, eliminating the need to reset the charger. It can also operate in Standard Mode, which would require resetting the charger after a power interruption. This puts you in control - allowing you to configure the charger exactly as you prefer.
With a convenient quick attach cord on the output side, the maintainer interfaces with several accessories equipped with a quick attach connector, including battery clamps, ring terminals and 12V male adapter
Charges Multiple Battery Types
Compatible with a wide variety of battery types, including Conventional, AGM, Gel Cell, Spiral Wound, Deep Cycle and Marine batteries. If it is a 6 or 12 Volt lead acid battery installed in a vehicle, boat or implement, the PL2140 can charge and maintain it properly to ensure that it is ready when you need it next.
Battery Repair Mode
The PL2140 features Battery Repair and Soft Start modes, which automatically commence when needed, to effectively manage sulfated or deeply discharged batteries. When attempting to charge a severely discharged battery, where the battery's charge is too low for the charger to activate, the operator can force the charger to start charging, avoiding the "dead battery dilemma."