PRO-LOGIX PL2112 12 Volt, 1.0 Amp Battery Charger / Maintainer
Product Specifications for PRO-LOGIX PL2112 12 Volt, 1.0 Amp Battery Charger / Maintainer
|BM Part #:||PL2112|
|Charging Rate:||1.0 Amp|
|Warranty:||60 Day Return|
What's in the box:
- PL2112 Charger with 6' AC cord and 5' quick-disconnect lead
- Set of clamps (1' length)
- Set of ring terminals (1' length)
- 12V cig plug (1' length)
- Operator's Manual
- Automatic charging that maintains 12V batteries.
- Versatile: Can be used as a portable charger or mounted in a shop or garage.
- Sealed case provides protection in challenging environments.
- PRO-LOGIX multi-phase charging for optimal battery health.
- The enhanced maintenance mode is ideal for seasonal storage charging.
- Includes clamps, rings, and 12V plug.
Long term charging & beneficial battery maintenance - your batteries will love the PRO-LOGIX PL2112.
The PRO-LOGIX PL2112 battery charger and maintainer properly maintains batteries found in almost any car, truck, SUV, ATV, motorcycle, boat, lawn, or personal watercraft. This charger is the perfect maintainer for busy shops or home use.
The PL2112 has advanced microprocessor-controller charging log to deliver a fully automatic and precise 1 amp routine that optimally charges and maintains each battery it is connected to. It can charge virtually any lead acid battery type, including Conventional, AGM, Spiral Wound, Deep Cycle, Marine, and LifePO4 litium iron phosphate batteries.
The charger will adapt to the needs of the battery. This includes a soft start mode on deeply discharged batteries, a repair mode for older or distressed batterise, and temperature conpensation to properly manage the battery maintainence in extreme temperatures. It is ideal for extended storage needs, such as seasonal vehicles like motorcycles or ATVs.
The PL2112 features an advanced recovery mode, enabling it to automatically recover from power outages. This is extremely helpful if the charger is being used to maintain the battery on a vehicle where regular oversight or intervention is not possible.