Product Specifications for Power-Sonic PG-12V55 FR Sealed Lead Acid Battery
|BM Part #:||PG-12V55-FR|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
|Length:||9.04" (230 mm)|
|Width:||5.45" (138 mm)|
|Height:||8.15" (207 mm)|
- Long Service Life - Thick plate design and efficient gas recombination yield a service life expectancy of up to 10 years in standby mode.
- Low Internal Resistance - Superb high-rate discharge characteristics ensure reliable performance in UPS and Telecom applications.
- Maintenance-Free, Non-Spillable - Proven VRLA technology guarantees safe operation without maintenance and 'non- restricted article' status for transportation.
- Handles - Integral carrying handles.
- Low Self-Discharge - Lead-calcium alloy grids and use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Designed-In Reliability - Cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Designed for Cyclic, Standby, and Solar Applications
The Power-Sonic PG-12V55-FR is a 12V 56AH rechargeable sealed lead acid battery with T6 Terminals and V-0 flame retardant plastic case material. This is a Power-Sonic OEM product and not a replacement battery.
This long-lived battery is made using AGM technology, where the electrolyte (acid) is absorbed into a glass fiver may, making for a completely dry cell design. The battery is rechargeable and is designed to be used and recharged regularly. Under normal operations, the life of these batteries is 3-5 years.
Excellent choice for solar powered power supplies. Power-Sonic makes the best
case, terminals and thick plates for the daily charge cycles a solar battery sees.
I've never had to equalize a Power-Sonic battery. The amp-hour rating is real and
not hyped up as some other manufactures do.