2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC625 battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- Replaces YB16CL-B watercraft Jetski battery
- Tech Alert
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Catalogue number 0768-0001
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
Best battery for my watercraft, this is my third one. I usually get 3-4 years from this battery.
Battery Mart also had the best price and free shipping.
Odyssey batteries are second to none. My last one lasted 11 years!
The Odyssey PC625 is small, light and powers reliable starts. I think Colin would have loved them!
This battery was for a waverunner. Last one lasted 10 years. Delivery was fast. It did double in price but that was 10 years ago.
The product arrived promptly and was well packaged and protected. Very happy with the battery and the service.
These are great PWC batteries; they take the pounding and last a long time. They're a little expensive but their longevity makes them worth it.
This is the second replacement since 2008. The battery is starting a 1.5L engine and the old one did so reliably until it was 6 years old. For it's size it is quite reasonable. The only comment that I can have is that this type of battery can appear to be in good condition and then quickly fail at it's end of life. There is less warning than with conventional wet lead acid batteries.