2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC625 battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- Replaces YB16CL-B watercraft Jetski battery
- Tech Alert
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Catalogue number 0768-0001
- Made in the USA
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
I keep buying these batteries, I got 13 years out of my last one for my Yamaha super jet. Don’t waste your time on cheap no name AGM batteries, those others failed at 1-2 years even on battery tenders. Plus these are made in USA not communist China
Huge difference in starting performance with the Odyssey. Used many different brands in my Yamaha Waverunners and thought I would give Odyssey a try. This battery is amazing. Turns the engine over much faster than any other battery I have used.
Excellent battery at a great price.
The battery meets my expectations but Battery Mart's service at a very competitive price exceeded my expectation. I do recommend doing business with Battery Mart.
I have run Odyssey batteries in my Jetske’s for years. They are by far the best performing lowest maintenance longest lasting batteries I have ever used. They are A little more expensive but well worth the cost as they outlast conventional batteries but about three times .
Bought this brand battery for my 2017 jetski. This brand was highly recommended by others in my jetski club. Good warranty also
I love these batteries, this one I used in my Honda CRX race car. I also have a much bigger one in my classic car.