Product Specifications for Odyssey PC2250ST Battery
|BM Part #:||PC2250-ST|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||1225 CCA|
|Warranty:||4 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 1225 CCA, 1550 MCA, 1730 HCA
- 2250 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 240 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77°F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40°F to 140°F Temperature Range
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
Note regarding below charger: All three sets of leads will need to be used for a single PC battery to properly charge the battery.
Odyssey trademark is the property of Enersys and affiliates.
- Better warranty
4 Year BCI Sized Engine Starting Applications.
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
- Longer cycle life
70% longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries - up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge - high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
- Longer shelf life
Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without the need for recharging up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- Faster recharge
The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market - capable of 100% recharge in 4 - 6 hours.
- 2 Batteries in 1
The characteristics of two separate batteries are combined in one box. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
- Superior cranking
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as -40°C (-40°F).
- Mounting flexibility
Non-spillable design - can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Vibration resistance
Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration - a common cause of premature battery failure.
- Extreme temperature tolerance
Operating temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 45°C (113°F), for models without a metal jacket and from -40°C (-40°F) to 80°C (176°F) for models with a metal jacket.
- Totally maintenance free
No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system.
- Improved safety
US Department of Transportation classified as a 'non-spillable' battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Odyssey PC2250ST Battery. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
- Length 11.26 in.
- Width 10.59 in.
- Height 9.17 in.
- Absorbed glass mat (AGM) technology
- 12V battery pure lead-tin VRLA
- Rugged construction
- Dual SAE DIN Taper and 3/8" stud
- Can be mounted in most orientations; not recommended for inverted use
- Rope lifting handles
- US DOT and IATA certified non-spillable
- Shipped fully charged - just install and go!
- Container and cover made from oil resistant plastic
- PHCA: 2,250A at 27°C (80°F) for 5 seconds
- PCCA: 1,420A at -18°C (0°F) for 5 seconds
- CCA: 1,225A at -18°C (0°F)
- CA/MCA: 1,550A at 0°C (32°F)
- HCA: 1,730A at 27°C (80°F)
- Reserve capacity: 240 minutes
- Short circuit current: 5,000A
- Deep cycling capability: 400 at 80% DOD
- Typical service life: 3 to 10 years, when properly maintained
- 4 Year Warranty
- Operation temperature range: -30° C (-22° F) to 40° C (104° F)
The batteries arrived sooner than promised, and were just as described. I use them in my scooter and they work great. I would highly recommend this company for anybody wishing to purchase batteries.
This is the best battery I've ever had. Pretty big, and heavy as hell but worth it!
Battery was as describe and arrived on time.
I will use Battery Mart in the future.