- Length 11.26 in.
- Width 10.59 in.
- Height 9.17 in.
- Absorbed glass mat (AGM) technology
- 12 volt 126 Ah battery pure lead-tin VRLA
- Rugged construction
- Dual SAE DIN Taper and 3/8" stud
- Can be mounted in most orientations; not recommended for inverted use
- Rope lifting handles
- US DOT and IATA certified non-spillable
- Shipped fully charged - just install and go!
- Container and cover made from oil resistant plastic
- PHCA: 2,250A at 27°C (80°F) for 5 seconds
- PCCA: 1,420A at -18°C (0°F) for 5 seconds
- CCA: 1,225A at -18°C (0°F)
- CA/MCA: 1,550A at 0°C (32°F)
- HCA: 1,730A at 27°C (80°F)
- Reserve capacity: 240 minutes
- Short circuit current: 5,000A
- Deep cycling capability: 400 at 80% DOD
- Typical service life: 3 to 10 years, when properly maintained
- 4 Year Warranty
- Operation temperature range: -30° C (-22° F) to 40° C (104° F)
Battery Mart are awesome! My batteries were shipped the next day and arrived packaged with extra protective materials to prevent shipping damage, I will buy again.
I have some military surplus trucks. One came with Armasafe 6TAGL batteries that were over ten years old. Still working but very weak. The vehicles required two of the batteries to produce 24 VDC. I replaced them with Odyssey 6TAGM batteries that have the same specifications. The only difference was the Odyssey batteries were red in color instead of OD Green. The batteries came fully charged and work just like the originals. They really spin the starter on the diesel engine. One of my better decisions!
I had two batteries die on my boat me the Christmas Holidays and I had very limited time in which to replace them. Battery Mart gave me the best price and the batteries arrived on time. I called them on what I thought was a major issue (turned out not to be) and found their customer service to be outstanding.
The batteries arrived sooner than promised, and were just as described. I use them in my scooter and they work great. I would highly recommend this company for anybody wishing to purchase batteries.
This is the best battery I've ever had. Pretty big, and heavy as hell but worth it!
Battery was as describe and arrived on time.
I will use Battery Mart in the future.