2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC1200LMJT battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Length 7 13/16 in.
- Width 6 9/16 in.
- Height 7 9/16 in.
- Drycell Battery
- With Metal Jacket: Provides a slightly higher operating temperature range, slightly more vibration resistance, and protection again debris that may hit the battery (when used in compatible applications).
- 12 Volt
- 40 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 540 CCA
- 1200 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 78 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- With SAE Automotive Terminals
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Made in the USA
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
BCI Group Size Conversion:
Odyssey batteries are universal and can be used in many different applications and situations. This battery can be used in applications that require these batteries:
- (1) Installation requires reverse mounting orientation for correct terminal polarity
- (2) Installation requires battery side mount for correct terminal polarity.
- (3) Installation requires additional interbattery cables for parallel connections.
- (4) Installation requires battery to be placed on its side to dimensionally fit.
- ODYSSEY Batteries are universal in fit and may require non-OEM hold down brackets or spacers.
- Download: Odyssey BCI Group Size Conversion Chart
Best battery I have found for the step up I'm running.
I found my new favorite with this battery. Actually bought 2 separate batteries to set up a du battery system for my txt. They work & fit perfect. Batterymart was easy to work with and very quick shipping. The price was the best I found so happy all around
Very nice battery a little pricey but seems to be worth the money to not have acid all over the place like i had prior.
Ordering was easy, shipping fast and the battery I got works great. The price was also the best I could find for this battery.
This battery is for sure the way to go as a replacement battery for a Polaris Ranger XP. The compact size with this kind of cold cranking amps is the answer for anyone running a side by side especially with the added higher capacity winch and light bars.
I had this same battery on a previous UTV that was always hard to crank (apparently some things just can't be fixed). The Odyssey battery took a beating in that unit and never let me down.
Really pleased with the Odyssey PC1200LMJT. Some products you can just feel the quality engineered into them and this battery is one of those items.
This will be the fifth pc1200 that I've purchased from batterymart over the past ten years. The prices, customer service, shipping, and products can't be beat. Of the five batteries I've purchased two of the pc1200's were 10 years old in a F100 with a carburated 302 c.i. v8 which is used as a plow truck. Originally I only had one in the truck and it started the truck fine even with extended cra