- 6V 4 Ah Motorcycle Battery
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
The Motobatt MBT6N4 6V 4Ah motorcycle battery is the world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure the Motobatt MBT6N4 is the proper battery for your application.
I've bought 3 of these no acid filled batteries. Always a good experience.
It was here in a couple of days had everything in package to hook the battery up
Hard to find battery, 6 volt system, you came thru battery fit with a little Filler underneath for height. It’s a very specific dimensioned battery box. Had to solder the old quick connect to the new battery, it works great , thank you, quick service 👍👍
been working perfectly in my 1979 honda xl250s.
User friendly website. More than reasonable price. Prompt shipping & receipt. Quality product.
Perfect fit in my '81 Honda XL 185. Fuse holder had to be changed a little to adapt to my original fuse holder but not a big deal. Excellent product!
My battery arrived on time, dropped directly into my Honda CT70, wired up perfectly and works great!