- 6V 4 Ah Motorcycle Battery
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
The Motobatt MBT6N4 6V 4Ah motorcycle battery is the world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure the Motobatt MBT6N4 is the proper battery for your application.
good product with necessary wires to connect at a fair price
Purchased this battery to replace dead (maintenance required) battery in Honda CT110. It came with proper connectors and fuse (as well as some optional connector changes for various other motorcycles) but the basic batter fit perfectly and connected in place of the old battery with no problems. Motorcycle started right up.
Don't know if I could ever "love" a battery, so just marked "like". Sold the bike a couple days after the install but the battery was still working, if that helps any!
I have been looking for a gel battery for my 1979 Honda XL500S motorcycle. It seemed easy enough of a task until you toss in that it is a 6 volt system! The battery came well packaged and came with the OEM battery terminal connections plus a few more variations. Charged up quickly and the bike is up and running. Great product and quick shipping!