Behold the next generation in battery technology!
Why universal battery LFP Batteries?
Batteries by universal battery have been powering essential and critical applications for over a half a century. They always delivery the best quality, performance, and customer experience.
Custom-engineered for exceptional power, universal battery LFP (LiFePO4) batteries are the future of battery technology. Ultra-light weight and more powerful than traditional SLA batteries, these are built for the best performance in extreme environments.
- Cycle life of over 2,000 cycles
- Low Voltage Cutoff built inside the battery, so you cannot damage the battery.
- High Current Cutoff built inside the battery, so you cannoy overload or damage the battery.
- Low and High Temperature cutoffs inside the battery so you cannot damage the battery.
- Close to 100% of the battery capacity even at higher current.
Battery Management System
These LFP batteries have an internal Battery Management System (BMS) which monitors the voltage, current, and battery temperature of each cell in the LFP battery. If conditions are over the limits of the battery, the BMS will turn the battery off, similar to a circuit breaker in your house. The battery will turn itself back on when the conditions are within the battery parameters.
Cost of Ownership
While LFP batteries are more expensive than SLA batteries, the cost is reasonable if you are looking for longer cycle life and to save time through quick and easy charging.