Protect your battery from low voltages.
With this stand-alone LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) module, you never again need to worry about the battery in your RV or boat being drained by your appliances. Simply wire the module into the power leads for the appliance. When the battery voltage drops below the set value, power will be disconnected. Power to the appliance will automatically be restored the next time the battery is charged back up.
- Easy to install
- 7 position switch makes it easy to choose the shut-off voltage or "always on" LVD override
- Disconnect voltage is selectable every 0.2V from 11.2V to 12.4V
- Voltage is reconnected 1 Volt higher than the selected disconnect voltage.
- "ON" selection is the "always on" manual override and never disconnects load.
- Uses an automotive style fuse for protection and easy replacement
- Idle Reduction for Work Vehicles
- Off-Grid Solar Installations
- Recreational Vehicles
- Many other battery-powered applications
Works reliably for vehicle accessories which I want to remain on when key is turned off, and to automatically disconnect if battery charge drops below set voltage.
Installed this to connect with a Dometic hardwire kit and protect my battery. Simple and easy install. Would be nice to order different gauge sizes to match the gauge of my other wiring.
I'm very happy with this Low Voltage Disconnect. The wide range of cutoff voltages available offers the ideal minimum voltage selection for a variety of battery chemistries as well as deep discharge and starting battery designs. You can choose a higher disconnect voltage so you still have enough power left for more critical uses before recharging such as starting a vehicle.