Product Specifications for Schauer JAC3024 Charger: 24 Volt, 30 Amp with SB50 Connector
|BM Part #:||JAC3024|
|Input Voltage:||115-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
- For any type of lead acid battery: Conventional, Maintenance-Free, Deep Cycle, Gelled-Type, Valve-Regulated
- Fully automatic 3-step charger and can be left on your battery indefinitely.
- Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby charge.
- Reverse polarity protection, short circuit proof, and current limiting.
This fully automatic charger is for any type of lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-typed, and valve-regulated batteries.
This charger confirms operation with three colored LED lights. Red indicates AC power is on, yellow shows the battery is charging, and green lets you know that charger has entered float mode. It is completely safe to be left on your battery indefinitely.
- Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby.
- Current limiting.
- Fully automatic 3 stage charger can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
- Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
- Cyclic voltage: FLOODED 2.5 volts/cell; GEL & AGM 2.4 volts/cell. 2.6 volts/cell for 36 & 48 volt batteries. May be preset to customer's specification for battery type.
- Not intended for use as a DC power supply.
- Continuous - 100% duty cycle.
- Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with terminal voltage less than 4 volts.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
- Aluminum case.
- AC Input 115/230 volts, 50 or 60Hz Input voltage autosensed.
- Popular with floor sweepers and floor scrubbers.