Intelligent 36 volt, 20 amp battery chargers follow battery impedance to end of charge cycle for all battery types. Fully automatic.
Red LED indicates AC power on, yellow LED indicates battery is charging, green LED indicates float mode.
- Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby.
- Current limiting.
- Fully automatic 3 stage charger can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
- Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
- Cyclic voltage: FLOODED 2.5 volts/cell; GEL & AGM 2.4 volts/cell. 2.6 volts/cell for 36 & 48 volt batteries. May be preset to customer's specification for battery type.
- Not intended for use as a DC power supply.
- Continuous - 100% duty cycle.
- Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with terminal voltage less than 4 volts.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
- Aluminum case.
- AC Input 115/230 volts, 50 or 60Hz Input voltage autosensed.
- Popular with floor sweepers and floor scrubbers.
Plug Options Available, selectable in the Gray Box Below the Price:
Plug: Standard: SB® 50 (Gray)
Plug: SB® 50 Red
Plug: SB® 175 Gray
Plug: SB® 175 Red
Plug: Stripped Lead Adapter
Plug: Battery Clips
Plug:EZ Go TXT (Powerwise)
Plug: Crows Foot
Plug: Star Car 3 Pin Yellow
This charger light, manageable, and quickly charges the six batteries on my golf cart. The plug adapter was an unnecessarily expensive add-on, but I'm pleased with the charger, so far.
Great charger at a good price. Fast delivery! Arrived in excellent condition. Works better than expected! I will buy from Battery mart again.
Due to delays by the shipper, we have just used the charger for the first time yesterday. I worked exactly as described. I have wasted money trying to use cheap Chinese made chargers in the past. Battery Mart is the source for any future charger needs.
Ordered a 36 volt charger to revive some older forklift batteries and it works perfectly.
Does a fine job charging the and maintaining the batteries in my golf cart
Great 36 volt battery charger. Works flawlessly.
just what I needed and it works as advertised