Intelligent 36 volt, 20 amp battery chargers follow battery impedance to end of charge cycle for all battery types. Fully automatic.
Red LED indicates AC power on, yellow LED indicates battery is charging, green LED indicates float mode.
- Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby.
- Current limiting.
- Fully automatic 3 stage charger can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
- Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
- Cyclic voltage: FLOODED 2.5 volts/cell; GEL & AGM 2.4 volts/cell. 2.6 volts/cell for 36 & 48 volt batteries. May be preset to customer's specification for battery type.
- Not intended for use as a DC power supply.
- Continuous - 100% duty cycle.
- Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with terminal voltage less than 4 volts.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
- Aluminum case.
- AC Input 115/230 volts, 50 or 60Hz Input voltage autosensed.
- Popular with floor sweepers and floor scrubbers.
Plug Options Available, selectable in the Gray Box Below the Price:
Plug: Standard: SB® 50 (Gray)
Plug: SB® 50 Red
Plug: SB® 175 Gray
Plug: SB® 175 Red
Plug: Stripped Lead Adapter
Plug: Battery Clips
Plug:EZ Go TXT (Powerwise)
Plug: Crows Foot
Plug: Star Car 3 Pin Yellow
Ordered a 36 volt charger to revive some older forklift batteries and it works perfectly.
Does a fine job charging the and maintaining the batteries in my golf cart
Great 36 volt battery charger. Works flawlessly.
just what I needed and it works as advertised
Haven't been able to test full capability of charger, review will be about the ease of the website. Item was purchased and shipping was extremely fast. Thank you.
I received my new JAC2036H charger a couple of weeks ago, and I got it for my golf cart that I keep at our camper. I was attempting to charge with my old one, had it plugged in and charging for 3.5 hours. It didn't do a thing. I guess it outlived its usefulness. so I purchased the new one and couldn't wait to get out to the campground and try it out. It is very light compared to the old one I was using, the fan is very quiet and it worked as expected. I got a full charge in about 2 hours of time. Another plus about this unit is that it has an auto shut off and the instructions say you can leave it plugged in for months at a time with no harm to the charger or the batteries. Very cool! The only negative I found with the charger is that it has no rubber pad for it to rest on. I just finished staining a deck and was afraid to scratch or gouge it. I simply mounted a piece of wood to the bottom since it already had the holes for it. Problem solved. I highly recommend this charger and the price is a very good value.
I ordered this charger for a forklift I purchased. The charger arrived in a timely manner and was exactly as described. I was very happy with the charger and it worked very well for my application. I would order from this company again if I needed a charger.