Product Specifications for Schauer JAC1742H Charger: 42 Volt, 17 Amp
|BM Part #:||JAC1742H|
|Warranty:||2 Year Factory Direct|
42V charger that is popular with recreational vehicles with 42 volt battery systems.
Intelligent chargers follow battery impedance to end of charge cycle for all battery types. Fully automatic.
Red LED indicates AC power on, yellow LED indicates battery is charging, green LED indicates float mode.
- Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby.
- Current limiting.
- Fully automatic 3 stage charger can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
- Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
- Cyclic voltage: FLOODED 2.5 volts/cell; GEL & AGM 2.4 volts/cell. 2.6 volts/cell for 36 & 48 volt batteries. May be preset to customer's specification for battery type.
- Not intended for use as a DC power supply.
- Continuous - 100% duty cycle.
- Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with terminal voltage less than 4 volts.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
- Aluminum case.
- AC Input 115/230 volts, 50 or 60Hz Input voltage autosensed.
Plug Options Available, selectable in the Gray Box Below the Price:
Plug: Standard: SB® 50 (Gray)
Plug: SB® 50 Red
Plug: SB® 175 Gray
Plug: SB® 175 Red
Plug: Stripped Lead Adapter
Plug: Battery Clips