Popular with golf carts with 48 volt battery systems.
Intelligent chargers follow battery impedance to end of charge cycle for all battery types. Fully automatic.
Red LED indicates AC power on, yellow LED indicates battery is charging, green LED indicates float mode.
- Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage, then to a float standby.
- Current limiting.
- Fully automatic 3 stage charger can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
- Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
- Cyclic voltage: FLOODED 2.5 volts/cell; GEL & AGM 2.4 volts/cell. 2.6 volts/cell for 36 & 48 volt batteries. May be preset to customer's specification for battery type.
- Not intended for use as a DC power supply.
- Continuous - 100% duty cycle.
- Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with terminal voltage less than 4 volts.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
- Aluminum case.
- AC Input 115/230 volts, 50 or 60Hz Input voltage autosensed.
Plug Options Available, selectable in the Gray Box Below the Price:
|Plug: Standard: SB® 50 (Gray)
||Plug: SB® 50 Red
||Plug: SB® 175 Gray
|Plug: SB® 175 Red
||Plug: Stripped Lead Adapter
||Plug: Battery Clips
|Plug:EZ Go RXV 48 Volt
||Plug: Club Car 48 Volt
||Plug: Yamaha 2 pin 48 Volt
|Plug: Yamaha Drive (3 Pin 48 Volt
||Plug: Star Car 3 Pin Black 48 Volt
Stan in tech support was fantastic to work with !
I have used it a few times and it appears to do what I wanted it to do.
Works flawlessly as advertised. Quick delivery.
Perfect fit and great charger for my badboy mtv buggy
The battery charger arrived on time and was exactly how it was posted online. Will do business with again.
Ordered this unit on friday and recived it on monday and have been using it every since. It peformes as adverised from day one and is still doing the job I bought it for. It charges three times faster than my old charger and the charge last longet. I am totaly satified with this product.
The green power light is good, can be seen easly.
Yellow lght very weak. must look directly into hole to see light.