Aluminum-cased 12 Volt, 5 Amp Battery Charger with Ring Terminals
The fully automatic Schauer JAC0512 12 volt, 5 amp battery charger confirms operation with three colored LED lights. Red indicates AC power is on, yellow shows the battery is charging, and green lets you know that charger has entered float mode.
- Charge control: Starts with a modified constant current charge, then to a constant finishing voltage, finishing with its float standby mode.
- Current limiting.
- Fully Automatic: This 12 volt, 5 amp battery charger can be left on the battery indefinitely without overcharging.
- For any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
- Finishing voltage: 2.28 volts per cell float; 2.4 volts per cell finishing. May be preset to customers specification for battery type.
- Not intended for use as a DC power supply.
- Full load at 2.1 volts per cell continuous - 100% duty cycle.
- Short circuit proof.
- Reverse polarity protection (except 2 amp model).