Product Specifications for Schauer JAC0348MAN 48 Volt Golf Cart Battery Maintainer
|BM Part #:||JAC0348MAN|
|Input Voltage:||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-sensed)|
- Extend the life of your batteries with this battery maintainer. Prevents battery sulfation during equipment storage.
- Maintainer for 48-volt battery systems. Use on 10 to 300-amp hour lead acid batteries, typically found in golf carts, industrial scrubbers, etc.
- Current limiting.
- Fully automatic maintainer can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
- Red LED indicates AC power on. Yellow charging at 2.5 amp. Green maintaining at 1 amp or less.
- Can be used for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
- AC cordset length, 6 feet. DC cordset length, 4 feet with battery clips.
- Aluminum case.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Schauer JAC0348MAN 48 Volt Golf Cart Battery Maintainer. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
This battery maintainer by Schauer is popular for maintaining Golf Cart batteries. It features a durable aluminum case, auto-sensing universal AC input (100-240VAC), and can be used with many types of batteries.
I put units on two carts, and found that if I plug them each night, that I do not have to use the heavy duty charger. Very pleased with the performance.
Bought the 48 volt version for my 2 golf carts. These are performing flawlesly in the cold Michigan weather. My only regret is that I didn't buy them years ago. These are great maintainers. I highly recommend these maintainers and Battery Mart!
I have no problem to report with the product because I have been advised not to do so. The maintainer is at our property in Florida. I was told by two golf cart sales/repair shops not to use the maintainer because it will get so hot in the garage hooked continuously to the golf cart that one it will destroy the batteries and may cause a fire. The latter was confirmed by a friend that actually had a fire. It no doubt is a good product but I wish I could return it.