Product Specifications for Peg Perego Original 24 Volt Yellow Battery
|BM Part #:||IAKB0522|
Kids love their battery-powered vehicles. But, it's common to the see the battery tire out long before the rider does! With this Peg Perego rechargeable battery, you can give your child the gift of non-stop fun. Perfect for hot-swapping: once the first battery's charge is used up, switch it with a fully charged spare and away they go!
Keep your Peg Perego battery healthy
We ship out all Peg Perego batteries fully charged. However, we recommend that you have the Peg Perego charger to keep it healthy.
It's a good idea to recharge the battery every three months when the toy is not in use. This is important during the Winter when the toy might sit for extended periods of time. Keeping the battery maintained will make sure that when the toy is being used again, it'll run for a long time.
After use, you should charge the batteries immediately. You should never run down batteries and let them sit in a discharged condition for long. If they sit for too long, there's a good possibility they'll never power the toy for as long as it should. So, keep the batteries charged and maintained!
The battery is working at is fullest. Size a bit different from the original but didnt affect fitting and use. Arrived pretty quick and accurately as dated. With two batterry it gives more fun time to spare for my grandson. Hope it has a lasting lifeshelf. Very pleased with this purchase and
This 24 Volt Battery (super Power) fits on the Peg Perego rides listed below:
- Peg Perego Gaucho Super Power (IGOD0500US)
- Peg Perego Polaris Sportsman 800 Twin (IGOD0510)
- Peg Perego Polaris Ranger Rzr (red) Old (IGOD0511)
- Peg Perego Polaris Ranger Rzr (silver) (IGOD0514)
- Peg Perego Polaris Sportsman 850 Twin (IGOD0515)
- Peg Perego Gaucho Superpower (IGOD0501US)
- Peg Perego Polaris Ranger Rzr (red) 2012 (IGOD0516US)
- Peg Perego Polaris Sportsman 850 Twin (silver) (IGOD0518)
- May fit other rides not listed.