Product Specifications for NOCO Genius GEN2 Mini Charger: 2 Bank, 12 Volt, 4 Amp per Bank
|BM Part #:||GEN2-MINI|
|Capacity:||8 Amp (4 Amp Per Bank)|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited|
What's in the box:
- GEN Mini 2 with two (2) integrated eyelets
- User Guide & warranty information
- 8 Amp (4 Amps per bank) for charging 12-volt marine and deep-cycle batteries from 20-100 amp-hour
- Safely charges all types of lead-acid batteries, including Wet Cell, Gel Cell, AGM, Enhanced Flooded and any Maintenance-Free battery
- Fully submersible:
- 100% completed sealed design allows operation in extreme conditions. Built with a waterproof, shock, and vibration resistant rugged construction. Saltwater tested.
- Charge 2X faster than ordinary marine battery chargers in a compact, lightweight form factor
- ETL approved, including ISO 8846 marine standards and ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410)
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your NOCO Genius GEN2 Mini Charger: 2 Bank, 12 Volt, 4 Amp per Bank. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
The rugged construction of the GEN2-MINI On-Board Battery Charger features a fully-sealed, waterproof housing. It can be mounted directly onto a variety of applications, including boats, trolling motors, and a wide range of industrial equipment. The GEN2-MINI monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging, automatically minimizing energy consumption. It provides safety protections, including spark-proof, reverse polarity, and overcharge protection.
Stabilizes the internal battery chemistry for increased performance and longevity by optimizing the batteries internal specific gravity.
A powerful maintenance charge that not only actively monitors and manages charge cycles, but also provides a finishing charge every 24-hours, keeping your batteries fully charged with zero overcharge.
Dynamically alters the charging process based on organic battery feedback allowing for precision battery charging.
Applies a high-voltage pulse charge through the battery causing battery sulfation to convert back to active material, when detected.
Protects against adverse and abnormal conditions, like reverse polarity, sparks, overcharging, over-current, open-circuits, short-circuits and overheating.
We're big fans of safety. This charger has built-in redundant levels of safety protection to ensure it always remain safe during operation.
Non-igniting and temperature controlled for safe and worry-free operation. Conforms to UL1236, Ignition Protection, and USCG-33 CFR 183.410 requirements.
5 Year Warranty.
Our products are designed to last. That's why they are backed with an unbeatable warranty and unparalleled customer service.
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 4 amps. Combined, this is an output of 8 amps (2 banks of 4 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 4 amps each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 8 amps total.
Having purchased and used several NOCO products both personally and professionally I can honestly say the quality of these products are second to none. The chargers, boosters, and accessories along with the outstanding customer service of Battery Mart are a winning combination.
I used this on my 2 boat batteries. It took a while to charge the first time, but that was probably due to low battery charge. Once I hooked batteries up, it began charging. Turns green when charged. Works exactly as advertised. So much better than manually hooking a charger every time I return home from fishing. Now, I just plug it up and forget it until I go fishing again.