Product Specifications for NOCO Genius GEN1 Mini Charger: 12 Volt, 4 Amp
|BM Part #:||GEN1-MINI|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited|
- 4 Amp for charging 12-volt marine and deep-cycle batteries from 20-100 amp-hour
- Safely charges all types of lead-acid batteries, including Wet Cell, Gel Cell, AGM, Enhanced Flooded and any Maintenance-Free battery
- Fully submersible:
- 100% completed sealed design allows operation in extreme conditions. Built with a waterproof, shock, and vibration resistant rugged construction. Saltwater tested.
- Charge 2X faster than ordinary marine battery chargers in a compact, lightweight form factor
- ETL approved, including ISO 8846 marine standards and ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410)
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your NOCO Genius GEN1 Mini Charger: 12 Volt, 4 Amp. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
The rugged construction of the GEN1-MINI On-Board Battery Charger features a fully-sealed, waterproof housing. It can be mounted directly onto a variety of applications, including boats, trolling motors, and a wide range of industrial equipment. The GEN1-MINI monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging, automatically minimizing energy consumption. It provides safety protections, including spark-proof, reverse polarity, and overcharge protection.
Stabilizes the internal battery chemistry for increased performance and longevity by optimizing the batteries internal specific gravity.
A powerful maintenance charge that not only actively monitors and manages charge cycles, but also provides a finishing charge every 24-hours, keeping your batteries fully charged with zero overcharge.
Dynamically alters the charging process based on organic battery feedback allowing for precision battery charging.
Applies a high-voltage pulse charge through the battery causing battery sulfation to convert back to active material, when detected.
Protects against adverse and abnormal conditions, like reverse polarity, sparks, overcharging, over-current, open-circuits, short-circuits and overheating.
We're big fans of safety. This charger has built-in redundant levels of safety protection to ensure it always remain safe during operation.
Non-igniting and temperature controlled for safe and worry-free operation. Conforms to UL1236, Ignition Protection, and USCG-33 CFR 183.410 requirements.
5 Year Warranty.
Our products are designed to last. That's why they are backed with an unbeatable warranty and unparalleled customer service.
Use this charger to provide battery maintenance for emergency generators