Product Specifications for NOCO Genius Boost Max 20000A 12V & 24V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
|BM Part #:||GB500|
What's in the box:
- GB500 Lithium Battery Jump Starter
- Boost Max 24-Inch 2/0 AWG Connectors
- 56-Watt XGC Power Adapter
- GBC010 NOCO Boost 12V Accessory Kit, which includes:
- XGC 12V Male Adapter
- XGC 12V Female Adapter
- XGC Extension Cable
- Protective Carrying Case
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- For 12V & 24V lead-acid battery systems.
- Gas Engine Rating: Up to Class 8+/CE vehicles, safe on all engine sizes.
- Diesel Engine Rating: Up to Class 8+/CE vehicles, safe on all engine sizes.
- Compact, yet powerful 12V and 24V lithium jump starter rated at 20,000 Amps, 80,000 Joules3S (10,000 Amps, 40,000 Joules3S in 24V).
- Patented safety protection with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection that allows it to connect to any battery safely.
- Enjoy portable 12-volt power from anywhere, including tire pumps, inverters, lights, appliances and more.
- A high-intensity 2,200 lumen LED worklight with 7 light modes, including SOS and Emergency Strobe.
- Dual USB ports to recharge multiple devices on the go, like smartphones, tablets and more - over 20 smartphone recharges. 5V, 2.1 Amps.
- Designed for both gas and diesel engines up to Class 8+/CE high-displacement vehicles, equipment, trucks and more.
- 12V XGC Input: 12V @ 4 Amp.
- 12V XGC Output: 12V @ 15 Amp.
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Charging Temperature: -30°C to +40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
20000 Amp UltraSafe Lithium-Ion Jump Starter
The Boost Max is the next generation of portable lithium jump starters. Engineered from the ground up, the Boost Max is one of the most powerful and innovative jump starters on the market. Designed for both 12-volt and 24-volt gas and diesel engines in Class 8+/CE high-displacement vehicles and equipment, the Boost Max is 400-percent smaller and lighter than its closest lead-acid equivalent. It features our patented safety protection for spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, as well as the confidence to power your favorite devices ranging from smartphones to tire pumps.