EarthX ETX680-24-VNT Lithium Battery for Experimental Aircraft
Product Specifications for EarthX ETX680-24-VNT Lithium Battery for Experimental Aircraft
|BM Part #:||ETX680-24-VNT|
|Warranty:||60 Day Return|
- This item is not eligible for free shipping.
- Replacement battery for a 24-28V battery with 850 cranking amps.
- Built-in fault indicator can be connected into your EFIS or wires to a 24V LED light on your control panel.
- Battery Management System protects the battery cells from damage.
- Ensures charge levels are equally balanced 100% of the time.
- Optimizes performance and power for longer life.
- Will shutoff after 95% energy drainage to prevent cell damage.
- Overcharge protection if readings exceed 15.2 volts, blocking excessive voltage from entering battery while still allowing proper output.
- Very low self-discharge rate. Can hold a charge for over six months when completely disconnected.
- Lithium batteries will not corrode or sulfate.
- Higher starting voltage when engine cranking means faster starts (when compared to lead acid batteries).
Earthx is proud to be the most trusted brands in the experimental aircraft market.
Designed for turbine engines up to 900hp or piston engines up to 550ci . See table below for charging system guidelines.
|Alternator/Generator Max Charging Output||Voltage Regulator Settings||# of Batteries Needed|
|300A||27.6V - 28.2V||2 in parallel|
EarthX's high-performance lithium batteries are fully protected by an integrated battery management system (BMS) that protects the cell's from over discharge, over charge, short circuit, temperature, plus cell balancing to ensure charge levels are equal. The ETX680-24-VNT aircraft battery have redundant electronic circuits and battery fault indication. The fault indicator can be connected into your EFIS or wired to a 24 volt LED light on your control panel (sold separately) to alert you to the state of charge and health of your battery (please see the manual for details).