Product Specifications for Battery Equaliser - 12oz Bottle
|BM Part #:||EQ-DL-12|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return (Unopened Only)|
Please see our Tech Tips for full directions on use, including dosage formula and recommended Battery Equaliser amounts.
This product cannot be returned once it has been opened or used.
- Battery maintenance and restorative fluid.
- Mixes with battery electrolyte to reduce sulfation on lead plates.
- Reduces battery charge time, increases running time, and holds charge longer.
- Prevents sulfation from occurring in new batteries and breaks up existing sulfation in older batteries.
- Make your battery last longer, delaying disposal and reduces landfill impact and environmental waste.
- Greatly reduces "gassing", which prevents the release of toxic lead/acid gases into your workplace and atmosphere.
- Works in all flooded lead acid batteries:
- Standard, non-sealed: Car, truck, motorcycle, airplane.
- Deep cycle: Marine, RV, solar, golf cart.
- Traction: Forklift, bus, electric cart.
- Electric vehicle & golf cart traction batteries.
- Stand-by power: UPS Back-up power units.
- This liquid additive works 24/7! No wires, no switches, and no timers.
- For use with batteries in motorcycles, automobiles, trucks, RVs, boats, golf carts, and electric forklifts.
What is the Battery Equaliser?
It's battery maintenance in a bottle! Battery Equaliser is a non-corrosive, non-flammable liquid battery treatment. It's formulated to extend the life and performance of any new or used flooded lead acid battery. Our customers have used it with batteries in motorcycles, cars, trucks, boats, and golf carts.
What does Battery Equaliser do?
It improves your battery's chemistry. This prevents sulfation from occurring in new batteries and breaks up any existing sulfation in older batteries. Battery Equaliser returns batteries as close to new as possible, with continued normal maintenance.
Why control sulfation?
Sulfation is a residue that remains on the plates of a battery after current is produced. This residue increases with each charge/discharge cycle. Over time, the residue/resistance will choke out the battery's ability to produce an electrical current.
Historically, over-charging or "equalizing charge", has been the only way to deal with this problem. Sulfation is a natural part of the battery's chemistry. Battery Equaliser is the only product on the market to effectively reduce existing sulfation and prevent new sulfation by improving the battery chemistry.
- Shake well before using and avoid contact with metals and direct sunlight. Wear safety glasses while working around batteries.
- Check the acid level in each cell.
- Add Battery Equaliser to battery according to the Dosage Chart below.
- Charge battery after treatment or continue with normal use. Allow 5 Charge/Discharge cycles for maximum effect.
- Wash with soap and water to remove electrolyte and Battery Equaliser from your hands.
|Type of Battery||Number of Cells||* Battery Equaliser Required||Total Amount Required||Recommended Purchase|
|24-Volt Forklift||12 Cells||3.5 oz. per cell||42 oz.||Two 32 oz. Bottles|
|N36-Volt Forklift||18 Cells||3.5 oz. per cell||63 oz.||Two 32 oz. Bottles|
|48-Volt Forklift||24 Cells||3.5 oz. per cell||83 oz.||Three 32 oz. Bottles|
|6 -Volt Golf Cart||3 Cells||2 oz. per cell||6 oz.||One 12 oz. bottle (treats 2)|
|8-Volt Golf Cart||4 Cells||2 oz. per cell||8 oz.||One 32 oz. bottle (treats 4)|
|12-Volt Deep Cycle||6 Cells||1 oz. per cell||6 oz.||One 6 oz. Bottle|
|12-Volt Large Truck 8-D||6 cells||2 oz. per cell||12 oz.||One 12 oz. Bottle|
|6TN & 6TL 12-volt Military||6 cells||1 oz. per cell||12 oz.||One 12 oz bottle (treats 2)|
|Auto 12-volt||6 cells||1/2 oz. per cell||3 oz.||One 6 oz bottle (treats 2)|
- Starting batteries should be re-treated every 2 to 4 years, depending on climate.
- Deep cycle batteries can be re-treated annually or every 2 years if not used daily.
- Batteries can not be harmed by over treatment.
easy to use, work as intended . the battery on my car was very low on fluid and the performance was affected . after i placed the liquid on the battery the result was very quick , it only take one day to increase the volts . i will definitely recommend this product. make sure you follow instructions and take safety measurements .